SHOULD I LOAD?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im starting up taking my creatine again very soon and i remember when i first started taking it i had to do a loading phase were i consumed more than the average ammount.... now that im starting up again should i take a loading phase or go strait to average if loading phase is correct what do u guys recommend it be?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are using creatine monohydrate there is really no need to do more than two 5 gram servings per day. You do not have to load it. I personally boost mine up in PCT or when I'm feeling a bit weaker than normal i.e. 15 - 20 grams a day for a few weeks. There isn't really any need to go over 10 grams a day (divided in 2 doses indefinetly, creatine should be a staple in your supp program).

BEAST

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No loading is necessary.
Agreed.

Studies have proved that loading is not necessary. I always split it up 2.5g pre and 2.5g post:cheers:

Might wanna throw some BC+EAA in there as well, I swear by aminos

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

Studies have proved that loading is not necessary. I always split it up 2.5g pre and 2.5g post:cheers:

Might wanna throw some BC+EAA in there as well, I swear by aminos
I prefer 5 grams pre/post BECAUSE you really want about 3 grams per serving ( normal creatine mono you really only get about 3 grams absorbed if you dose 5 grams ). So that gives you the optimal amount absorbed and utilized by the body.

BEAST

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If those are the studies I have seen it showed you didn't need to load BUTit does take a few weeks to saturate your body with the creatine if you do not load.

With creatine being so cheap I personally would load. Probably cost what 2 or 3 dollars to load and get full effects 2 - 3 weeks faster.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
K loading it is plus boosting! need some good aminos btw wilda beast what do u take?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Pre-contest I take 40-65 grams of whey isolate with 5 grams of creapure creatine monohydrate post workout. (This is one of my six meals and starts at the beginning of my diet at 60g of WPI and decreases as I get farther into the diet and need to drop calories.)

Offseason I take:

Preworkout: 60g WPI, 30-60g WMS, 5g creatine monohydrate, 1-2 tbsp mac nut oil / EVOO or 2 tbsp. natty PB
Postworkout: (immediately) 10-15g BCAAs (either 4:1:1 or 2:1:1) with 30-60g WMS, 5g creatine monohydrate
(30 minutes later) 60g WPI and 2 tbsp natty PB OR 1-2 tbsp mac nut oil / EVOO
(***ALL my shakes are in water***)

During workouts I ONLY drink water or a zero calorie sport drink like powerade zero.

BEAST

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
PP came out with a new pre workout drink(Premax). Everyone really should check it out, the write up looks great..its not some run in the mill preworkout drink. It contains all four essential groups in building muscle-Recovery :Amino Acids, Glucose, Anti-Oxidants, and electrolytes.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
^ thanks for that :) really relovant..... and also theres already an ad for it on the bottom corner of the screen