HGH UP an me.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I havent used it yet but it has my attention. I have used a few AN products with few results so i never really looked their way(but no disrespect)

I used a PubMed seach on the Cholorophytum Borivilanium which should be the main ingredient in HGH Up it seems. I encourage you to go look on PubMed for this stuff. It REALLY looks good! I cant believe i was able to find so much and nothing that made me go "oh, i aint touching that"

I am heavily considering HGH Up with my next stack pending how logs go and how people react/feel.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on whats in it? I shrugged my shoulders at the rest for the most part.

EDIT: Also i think you guys(AN) should ditch the B-Complex in it since its not very orally bioavailable. make more room for Cholorophytum Borivilanium , Bioperine or L-Dopa. Just a thought.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Their IGF2 product was very solid and under rated. I have made the switch from IGF2 to HGHup. Only been on it for a few days but the sleep has been amazing, very deep and crazy intense dreams... wake up in the morning like WTF?!?!?!

AN makes quaility products backed by solid research.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i think APPNUT sucks except IGF 2, ive tried alot of there stuff, and at least for me, i didnt like any of it except igf 2 which was amazzzzzzzzzing

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second day of hghup and someone posted up you shouldn't drink alcohol with it, and I ended up taking my first dose 2 pills last night around 6:00. A friend came around which I don't see often and we ended up drinking, I totally forgot I even dosed the hghup. I was up til 3:30 am, and was awak at 8:00am totally fine, and I'm wide awake at 10:00pm the next day. Didn't have any of the crazy dreams though, but I'll give it time, and a chance with 0% bac lol

Today in the gym I was going heavier on a couple lifts, ya never know it could be mental but even if it is, I'm liking it so far.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
this is a very unique product that i think i might try out im really and have set in stone that i will never take any type of prohormone or aas or steroid again i dont like how they make me feel, so im going as clean and natty as possible but i wanna try this hgh up,

would it be better to run this lets say for 2months with a natty test booster like blue up, stoked, or activate xtreme or better yet t911, would that effect it by any chanmce?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a very unique product that i think i might try out im really and have set in stone that i will never take any type of prohormone or aas or steroid again i dont like how they make me feel, so im going as clean and natty as possible but i wanna try this hgh up,

would it be better to run this lets say for 2months with a natty test booster like blue up, stoked, or activate xtreme or better yet t911, would that effect it by any chanmce?
Running with a natural testosterone booster as part of a stack would be n excellent idea...Be aware that T-911 is a HORMONAL product, so does not count as "clean and natty as possible".

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent used it yet but it has my attention. I have used a few AN products with few results so i never really looked their way(but no disrespect)

I used a PubMed seach on the Cholorophytum Borivilanium which should be the main ingredient in HGH Up it seems. I encourage you to go look on PubMed for this stuff. It REALLY looks good! I cant believe i was able to find so much and nothing that made me go "oh, i aint touching that"

I am heavily considering HGH Up with my next stack pending how logs go and how people react/feel.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on whats in it? I shrugged my shoulders at the rest for the most part.

EDIT: Also i think you guys(AN) should ditch the B-Complex in it since its not very orally bioavailable. make more room for Cholorophytum Borivilanium , Bioperine or L-Dopa. Just a thought.

Yah that's what Powerfull is, could be some of the other additives increase potency some. The logs seem quite positive. I had plenty of powerfull on hand so I will wait this one out. I was interested in ghenerate to stack with powerfull, would also stack nicely with this.. throw in some testopro that would be a nice stack!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im most likely going to stak with Animal M-Stak or Stoked & TestoPro.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely leaning towards running HGHup soon.... i had great results from my RPM/Drive stacks... APPNUT puts out quality stuff... sucks for those people that didnt respond to their products :(

dpfisher

I want to try this stuff cause I like AN's other products but I don't think I want crazier dreams really... I mean flying through an underground temple in a hot air balloon crewed by monkeys?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Formex (hormonal, I know), and PowerFULL = BADASS. Great sleep, leaner everyday, stronger everyday, unparalleled libido, etc. etc. etc...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to try this stuff cause I like AN's other products but I don't think I want crazier dreams really... I mean flying through an underground temple in a hot air balloon crewed by monkeys?
Nice- I had one the other night where I was playing WR against Champ Bailey- and I couldn't catch the ball, b/c I had no hands- couple that with waking up with tingly fingers= weird......I only notice them when I take 3 or more of the HGH-Up before bed tho

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I had some crazy one where I was in a viper (car) and I was in a high speed chase doing some crazy stuff. About the coolest one I have had in a good while.