HGH UP an me.

1. HGH UP an me.

I havent used it yet but it has my attention. I have used a few AN products with few results so i never really looked their way(but no disrespect)

I used a PubMed seach on the Cholorophytum Borivilanium which should be the main ingredient in HGH Up it seems. I encourage you to go look on PubMed for this stuff. It REALLY looks good! I cant believe i was able to find so much and nothing that made me go "oh, i aint touching that"

I am heavily considering HGH Up with my next stack pending how logs go and how people react/feel.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on whats in it? I shrugged my shoulders at the rest for the most part.

EDIT: Also i think you guys(AN) should ditch the B-Complex in it since its not very orally bioavailable. make more room for Cholorophytum Borivilanium , Bioperine or L-Dopa. Just a thought.

2. Their IGF2 product was very solid and under rated. I have made the switch from IGF2 to HGHup. Only been on it for a few days but the sleep has been amazing, very deep and crazy intense dreams... wake up in the morning like WTF?!?!?!

AN makes quaility products backed by solid research.
    •   

3. i think APPNUT sucks except IGF 2, ive tried alot of there stuff, and at least for me, i didnt like any of it except igf 2 which was amazzzzzzzzzing

4. I'm on my second day of hghup and someone posted up you shouldn't drink alcohol with it, and I ended up taking my first dose 2 pills last night around 6:00. A friend came around which I don't see often and we ended up drinking, I totally forgot I even dosed the hghup. I was up til 3:30 am, and was awak at 8:00am totally fine, and I'm wide awake at 10:00pm the next day. Didn't have any of the crazy dreams though, but I'll give it time, and a chance with 0% bac lol

Today in the gym I was going heavier on a couple lifts, ya never know it could be mental but even if it is, I'm liking it so far.

5. this is a very unique product that i think i might try out im really and have set in stone that i will never take any type of prohormone or aas or steroid again i dont like how they make me feel, so im going as clean and natty as possible but i wanna try this hgh up,

would it be better to run this lets say for 2months with a natty test booster like blue up, stoked, or activate xtreme or better yet t911, would that effect it by any chanmce?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    this is a very unique product that i think i might try out im really and have set in stone that i will never take any type of prohormone or aas or steroid again i dont like how they make me feel, so im going as clean and natty as possible but i wanna try this hgh up,

would it be better to run this lets say for 2months with a natty test booster like blue up, stoked, or activate xtreme or better yet t911, would that effect it by any chanmce?
    Running with a natural testosterone booster as part of a stack would be n excellent idea...Be aware that T-911 is a HORMONAL product, so does not count as "clean and natty as possible".

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I havent used it yet but it has my attention. I have used a few AN products with few results so i never really looked their way(but no disrespect)

I used a PubMed seach on the Cholorophytum Borivilanium which should be the main ingredient in HGH Up it seems. I encourage you to go look on PubMed for this stuff. It REALLY looks good! I cant believe i was able to find so much and nothing that made me go "oh, i aint touching that"

I am heavily considering HGH Up with my next stack pending how logs go and how people react/feel.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on whats in it? I shrugged my shoulders at the rest for the most part.

EDIT: Also i think you guys(AN) should ditch the B-Complex in it since its not very orally bioavailable. make more room for Cholorophytum Borivilanium , Bioperine or L-Dopa. Just a thought.

Yah that's what Powerfull is, could be some of the other additives increase potency some. The logs seem quite positive. I had plenty of powerfull on hand so I will wait this one out. I was interested in ghenerate to stack with powerfull, would also stack nicely with this.. throw in some testopro that would be a nice stack!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Im most likely going to stak with Animal M-Stak or Stoked & TestoPro.

9. i'm definitely leaning towards running HGHup soon.... i had great results from my RPM/Drive stacks... APPNUT puts out quality stuff... sucks for those people that didnt respond to their products
  10. dpfisher

I want to try this stuff cause I like AN's other products but I don't think I want crazier dreams really... I mean flying through an underground temple in a hot air balloon crewed by monkeys?

11. Formex (hormonal, I know), and PowerFULL = BADASS. Great sleep, leaner everyday, stronger everyday, unparalleled libido, etc. etc. etc...

12. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I want to try this stuff cause I like AN's other products but I don't think I want crazier dreams really... I mean flying through an underground temple in a hot air balloon crewed by monkeys?
    Nice- I had one the other night where I was playing WR against Champ Bailey- and I couldn't catch the ball, b/c I had no hands- couple that with waking up with tingly fingers= weird......I only notice them when I take 3 or more of the HGH-Up before bed tho
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

13. I had some crazy one where I was in a viper (car) and I was in a high speed chase doing some crazy stuff. About the coolest one I have had in a good while.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  •