Two test booters at once?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently taking Hypertest which is tribulus and maca for the most part, and just picked up a testofen/edcy based test booster for 6 bucks at my work.Should I stack the two or just stick to one?BTW i just started GHenerate and i-gh-1 yesterday as well.What do you guys think?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I really do not see any reason you could not stack all of these. GH plus a test boost(which will come mainly from the second one you mentioned) is a great stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am currently taking Hypertest which is tribulus and maca for the most part, and just picked up a testofen/edcy based test booster for 6 bucks at my work.Should I stack the two or just stick to one?BTW i just started GHenerate and i-gh-1 yesterday as well.What do you guys think?
You can stack the two testosterone boosters only, but you would get better results stacking ALL of them.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Have you been able to asses the hypertest as of yet? how are the effects of that to begin with?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive gone through one bottle of the hypertest(28 days) and its worked well for me and have had the oily skin and a few extra pimples.Im just starting another bottle and was thinking of just running all of these together.

Thanks for the replies, I think im gunna start with the full stack tomorrow.:cheers:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds pretty sick man, just got my Ghenerate in the mail yesterday as well. Impressive workout it gave me with the IGH1.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Yep i had a great workout today and slept like a baby last night. Looking forward to the next 8 weeks.How you dosing the i-gh-1 with the GHenerate?Im doing two caps every night before bed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I took it to see how it compared to the bulk PowerFULL I am taking (1-carboxy and SuperSap). Yesterday I took 5 caps of IGH1 pwo with 6 squits Ghenerate then 3 caps IGH1 and 6 squirts Ghenerate pre bed. Honestly I did not sleep too well last night but I do not feel sore today so that is a huge plus. I think my body is really accustomed to the PF, especially when sleeping. I will say that the focus and mind/muscle connection with Ghenertate/IGH1 was damn impressive plus I got a big energy boost 15 minutes after dosing (and a major hard on but that is besides the point).

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yea i took powerFULL about 5 months ago and havent messed with any GH supps besides that so it knocked me out last night haha...sounds good and good luck with the new stack. im hoping for better results than the powerFULL.i liked it but it was too damn expensive to run for a long enough period of time(didnt know about the bulk option at the time).

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i once took blue gene and stoked for 2 months had great results, i was plannin on something like this

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yeah im stoked.had another great workout today and dont feel as sore as usual after my chest/tris day yesterday.im sure the placebo effect is helping as well.oh well ill take all i can get haha

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ya i once took blue gene and stoked for 2 months had great results, i was plannin on something like this
What did you like most about that stack? strength, mood, sleep, size, appetite, etc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Trib to boost test? I thought the studies showed that trib does not boost test?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Speaking combining supps, I am on my 5th day of testopro and stoked and hitting pr's already

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ya trib boosts the LH which isnt test.theres also some avena sativa and longjack in the hypertest but the base of it is trib.i kind of just take what i get from my work for cheap.(i think it was 18 bucks for 2 bottles)im really interested in trying divanil but just havent gotten around to it.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Neychev VK, Mitev VI.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.
Speaking combining supps, I am on my 5th day of testopro and stoked and hitting pr's already
Thats awesome!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
What did you like most about that stack? strength, mood, sleep, size, appetite, etc
i loved the endurance and overal mood on the stack, i felt real good while running the stack like nothing good go wrong in my life, lots of energy throught the day,i packed on some lean size but i was shooting for more of a cutting cycle then anything, strenght didnt go up alot, sleep was average also, if i had the extra money i would run it again but for the price i think i can come up with something better now.

btw stoked is is an awesome test booster hands down one of my favs, and i have tried blue gene, activate xtreme, T911, blue up, hypertest, which are all solid products .

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i loved the endurance and overal mood on the stack, i felt real good while running the stack like nothing good go wrong in my life, lots of energy throught the day,i packed on some lean size but i was shooting for more of a cutting cycle then anything, strenght didnt go up alot, sleep was average also, if i had the extra money i would run it again but for the price i think i can come up with something better now.

btw stoked is is an awesome test booster hands down one of my favs, and i have tried blue gene, activate xtreme, T911, blue up, hypertest, which are all solid products .
Yeah, when i ran SMS i remember all of those feelings. Mood, appetite and strength were my favorites. SMS did it all.

SMS=Superman stack

This is expensive but comes highly recommended by a pleased reviewer(me).

SMS Vers. 2.0 replaces AX with TestoPRO. I cant wait to run that one.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hit all of them, take the testofen and ecdy one before working out. Ecdy does something to help with acheiving pumps, so would be great alongside an NO Supp pre workout.

I will be logging HyperTest beginning of next year, curious to see how well it does. Once done I will slide into a stack of hodgepodge of test boosters I have at home to finish off the stack with an exta 4 weeks. Then it will be TForce, Divanil, Testofen, PLCAR (GPLC), IC3, and Bulk TRez that will be a fun 4 weeks. Besided the PLCAR, All of these products have proven themselves to me already and will go great together.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The real superman stack is testopro, sustain alpha, glycobol and hghup!!!