:::::CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion (aka FREE CL Supps/Gear)::::

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
DAMNIT! I just threw out my empty green magnitude/white flood/purple wrath containers!!! AND I EVEN HELD ONTO THEM FOR ALMOST A YEAR... ughh.. I do currently have (2) bottles of orange triad and a bottle of green bulge though.. I'd buy more but I'm broke :( Can you guys make an exception for a skull cap? Can I send in the 3 UPC's I have and the invoice for my old order of green mag/white flood/purple wrath? All I want is a skull cap :( Thanks CL for delivering quality products!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i got 3 and counting... :)

hey guys tell me where i can get more SesaGlow... i know its discontinued but you guys gotta have some in a drawer somewhere :)

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Damn, threw out all my receipts from Nutra. Can I just print off my old orders and send them in? I have 15 empties I've been saving.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Damn, threw out all my receipts from Nutra. Can I just print off my old orders and send them in? I have 15 empties I've been saving.
do u have the bottles or just the paper labels? cuz if you have the bottles you just cut the actual bottle so the label is still on the plastic

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
i got 3 and counting... :)

hey guys tell me where i can get more SesaGlow... i know its discontinued but you guys gotta have some in a drawer somewhere :)
we dont have any, but some websites may still have a bit
nutra can resend your receipts I am pretty sure
do u have the bottles or just the paper labels? cuz if you have the bottles you just cut the actual bottle so the label is still on the plastic
its either cut the whole plastic out, or just the paper label + receipt
correct

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I recently tosses one away by accident but have 3 right now what does this knit cap look like?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
MMm thats a nice beany i may be able to get 5 upc pretty soon have 3 right now gonna ask a few freinds.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sick cap.. do the free samples come with UPC labels??? LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol... I am anti-twitter!!!! But I might have to just go make myself one if there are some deals lurking about that place ;)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is a SWEET deal!

This along with the unbelievable sale prices at NP you basically are getting your sups for less than 50% of the face value. Can't beat it IMO

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
This is a SWEET deal!

This along with the unbelievable sale prices at NP you basically are getting your sups for less than 50% of the face value. Can't beat it IMO
sure can't!