protein powders

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i had a big lay off on the powders because i found whole food just to work better. but now with my new schedule i seem to have no choice to jump back on the powders. i plan to get 100-200g of protein daily from powders. which powders do you use,trust, and know are effective. also i want no bloat or gas issues. i had 0 gas on isolates and on's 100 percent whey gold standard.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about to try LG sciences Lipotropic protein, but u have to not care 100% about the taste, but gemma protein maybe the next best thing if ur looking for shakes.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
how is now whey protein isolate? descent price is it a solid product?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a BIG fan of All The Whey and they have great prices per serving. And now that I think about it I think my gas might be down.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
What is your diet plan with your new schedule? I don't see wh you can't prepare meals in tupperware and eat that as fast as drinking shakes. Pack a days worth of meals and toss in the microwave for a minute. Should take less than 5 minutes to eat.

I drive a ban around all day. I pack 3 bowls of broccoli and meat, steak, chicken breast, porkchops, whatever is cooked, and EVOO. When ready to eat, I pull into gas station and use their microwave. Quick and easy.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
What is your diet plan with your new schedule? I don't see wh you can't prepare meals in tupperware and eat that as fast as drinking shakes. Pack a days worth of meals and toss in the microwave for a minute. Should take less than 5 minutes to eat.

I drive a ban around all day. I pack 3 bowls of broccoli and meat, steak, chicken breast, porkchops, whatever is cooked, and EVOO. When ready to eat, I pull into gas station and use their microwave. Quick and easy.

honestly eating that much meat all day makes me sick. i used to get 250-400g of protein daily from all meats.. makes me feel straight up sick. i rather get some type of isolate since it just feels much lighter on my stomach.

southstar99

Awards
Pro Complex is great. Might be a little more expensive than others though. The taste (chocolate at least) is really good, not too overbearing like Cytogainer which may be a concern for you since your trying to get 100-200g a day from it. Its very fine and mixes very well.

WhirlyBird

Awards
Been seeing good things from Muscle Guage Prue Isolate. Reasonably priced and have up to 15lbs.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
All The Whey's chocolate isolate, best I've ever used.

Footloose301

Footloose301

Awards
Been seeing good things from Muscle Guage Prue Isolate. Reasonably priced and have up to 15lbs.
Bought 10lbs of vanilla 2 weeks ago. I love it! Easy on the stomach, no bloating. I feel great. I'm leaning out really well with it and not sore after my workouts. Mixes good with water, ice, and peanut butter. Kind of weird that it comes it a plain cardboard box though :-/ but I'm buying a 15lb when I get paid tomorrow.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All The Whey's chocolate isolate, best I've ever used.
If it tastes better than chocolate peanut butter cup that is great but my current ATW Isolate is quite disgusting; the ATW Whey Blend is great though (cinnamon bun and cupcake batter are excellent).

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with the brand Muscle Guage isolate you can get it at a very good price and it's
packed by the co. All The Whey and sells for less than All The Whey. I have gone through 20lbs of it and I just ordered 10lbs more today.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
about to try LG sciences Lipotropic protein, but u have to not care 100% about the taste, but gemma protein maybe the next best thing if ur looking for shakes.
I agree, try some LG Lipotropic protein. Ive had 0 stomach issues with it, gas, bloating, discomfrot etc. :cheers:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Combat--- For me!!