powerfull + jack3d = Euphoria

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Wow! this is the first time i've stacked them. 2 scoops of jack3d and 3 caps of powerfull. I had it 10 mins before my workout so it didn't kick in til my workout was almost over.... but i'm at work now and usually work is boring. But today i'm so positive mooded that it's unbelievable.

I hope this lasts the whole day..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! this is the first time i've stacked them. 2 scoops of jack3d and 3 caps of powerfull. I had it 10 mins before my workout so it didn't kick in til my workout was almost over.... but i'm at work now and usually work is boring. But today i'm so positive mooded that it's unbelievable.

The synergistic effect is soooo underestimated...
Dose 20-30 minutes prior to training, then call the gym and warn them you are on your way... hahaha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established

Huh strange... thought caffeine was banned in Aus 'cause it could be used for unfair sport enhancement ;)

You'll get tolerance to Powerful in about 8 weeks.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Huh strange... thought caffeine was banned in Aus 'cause it could be used for unfair sport enhancement ;)

Which is the reason you should cycle it. I began to build a tolerance a couple years ago to it and then I began to cycle it, 5 days on 2 days off. Cured the problem completely.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The synergistic effect is soooo underestimated...
Dose 20-30 minutes prior to training, then call the gym and warn them you are on your way... hahaha
I still find I need to kick the PowerFull in 45min preWO, then down the Jack3d about 20min . . . but yeah it's a great combo, cardio or weight training.

Which is the reason you should cycle it. I began to build a tolerance a couple years ago to it and then I began to cycle it, 5 days on 2 days off. Cured the problem completely.
^^werd! :cheers:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established

If it wasn't for the coffee industry, the dumb govt probably would ban caffeine..

yea, i'm not planning on using powerfull for too long... Just 3 caps a day for 4 days a week for 4 weeks.....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it wasn't for the coffee industry, the dumb govt probably would ban caffeine..

yea, i'm not planning on using powerfull for too long... Just 3 caps a day for 4 days a week for 4 weeks.....
the night-time dose provides a great night sleep and improved recovery - you should consider it :cheers:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Currently on PCT from an epi cycle. Decided to throw jack3d and powerfull last second. Also taking Lean Xtreme, Formex, and Creatine (finished clomid already). Jack3d by itself is incredible (an "experienced" friend of mine compared three scoops to meth-like lol), and the decision to throw Powerfull in last second has not been a regret to say the least. Sleep-wise I wake up way easier and refreshed. Libido is way up (Formex helps too :) props to IBE), DOMS is down, I wake up leaner every morning, and the synergistic effect in the gym is incredible. Its almost as if I can feel new neuromuscular connections being made every rep. I'm more impressed everyday with USPlabs products every day. Major props guys.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on PCT from an epi cycle. Decided to throw jack3d and powerfull last second. Also taking Lean Xtreme, Formex, and Creatine (finished clomid already). Jack3d by itself is incredible (an "experienced" friend of mine compared three scoops to meth-like lol), and the decision to throw Powerfull in last second has not been a regret to say the least. Sleep-wise I wake up way easier and refreshed. Libido is way up (Formex helps too :) props to IBE), DOMS is down, I wake up leaner every morning, and the synergistic effect in the gym is incredible. Its almost as if I can feel new neuromuscular connections being made every rep. I'm more impressed everyday with USPlabs products every day. Major props guys.
Thanks bud. Very good natty PCT stack. PowerFULL is a crucial part of PCT, in my opinion.

How about that mind-muscle connection ehh?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
how would poweful,prime,vat attack or recreate, and zma? good stack

Use PRIME in PCT and I gurantee your strength will be better or match in PCT then during the epi cycle

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would poweful,prime,vat attack or recreate, and zma? good stack
Generally, yes. I would keep the VAT Attack! dose in this stack within 2gr per day, though.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
what would you recommend the dosage as for this type of stack.
zma....
vat attack...
prime....
powerful...
fish-oil....
multi.....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would you recommend the dosage as for this type of stack.
zma....
vat attack...
prime....
powerful...
fish-oil....
multi.....
In my personal opinion...
ZMA - Not sure, have not used for years. Use directed dosing.
VAT Attack! - 2-3g, spread over the day. 2-3 doses...
PRIME - 2-3 capsules, 3 times per day with food. 5-7 days per week.
PowerFULL - 2-3 capsules pre-training, 2 capsules pre-bed. 5-6 days per week.
Fish Oil - 1 capsule with food, 3-5 times per day. 2 capsules if consuming non-organic beef.
Multi - Get a high quality multi. I like GNC's Max Green Pak. I dose with breakfast.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good Product

In response to the OP, I have stacked powerfull with stims a few times to experiment preworkout. IME, it doesn't work well with mild smooth stims. I felt mellow and maybe felt like I had to trudge a bit through workouts. In other words, I felt the PowerFull overpowered the mild stim.

On the other hand, when I stacked more aggressively with ephedrine, Meltdown, or another potent stim, I thought the powerfull kept the aggressive stim smooth and did help with focus/mmc. It does stack very well with aggressive stims IMO.

I'm sure at some point I'll be purchasing PowerFull again, but more for an addition to a sleep stack than for a preworkout stack. :cheers:

In response to the OP, I have stacked powerfull with stims a few times to experiment preworkout. IME, it doesn't work well with mild smooth stims. I felt mellow and maybe felt like I had to trudge a bit through workouts. In other words, I felt the PowerFull overpowered the mild stim.

On the other hand, when I stacked more aggressively with ephedrine, Meltdown, or another potent stim, I thought the powerfull kept the aggressive stim smooth and did help with focus/mmc. It does stack very well with aggressive stims IMO.

I'm sure at some point I'll be purchasing PowerFull again, but more for an addition to a sleep stack than for a preworkout stack. :cheers:
I totally agree with this assesment and impressed by it:cheers: