MULTI-VITAMIN

nygreenz92

Awards
Hey whats good. im new to this site. i've been working out for about two years now. I just started to become serious( working out the right way and doing research).

One thing i am confused about is multivitamins. I see all these multivitamins like orange triad and animal pak and everything is dosed to way over the %daily value(like 3000% sometimes). Is it because athletes need more than the average person who isn't active?Can this be harmful? I already know about too much vit a and d being bad for you, i was just wondering why they make everything so overdosed.

Sorry im a newb compared to everyone here so i'd appreciate some good info on this topic.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
- right now I am using MVP+ZMK Very good stack IMOP.. Animal also good but I got sick of all the dam pills ( I know I am being a litte you know what) but dam I was taking animal for many moons and after awile it got to much for me! OT is good becuse it has joint support but you got to take 6 pills!!! MVP 4pils am and lunch and ZMK 4 pills hour before you sleep... Diet and hard training 1st my friend

I have tried
MVP 365
orange triad
animal pak

nygreenz92

Awards
thanks for the reply man, yeah ill look into those but do you have an answer for my original question?(midway of my post)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats good. im new to this site. i've been working out for about two years now. I just started to become serious( working out the right way and doing research).

One thing i am confused about is multivitamins. I see all these multivitamins like orange triad and animal pak and everything is dosed to way over the %daily value(like 3000% sometimes). Is it because athletes need more than the average person who isn't active?Can this be harmful? I already know about too much vit a and d being bad for you, i was just wondering why they make everything so overdosed.

Sorry im a newb compared to everyone here so i'd appreciate some good info on this topic.
If you are athlete then you will need mor vit as you said ... Also From what I uderstand and read what every your body needs it will take and the rest is pissed out... I have heard this from docs and other reads... I hope this answers your question.

You can look @ it this way too if you eat right you should be able to get all the vit you need right... But I know I do not eat that good, Even my Cuz who plays for portland trailblazers takes vit and he is a pro BB player!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think MVIs are more important when cutting as its less likely you get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals while cutting. With that being said Id probably go with something a bit more higher quality like animal pak or orange triad. While bulking I try to save money and rely on my diet to get most of my minerals and vitamins so I choose to buy a little cheaper of a MVI when bulking. Thats just my logic.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think MVIs are more important when cutting as its less likely you get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals while cutting. With that being said Id probably go with something a bit more higher quality like animal pak or orange triad. While bulking I try to save money and rely on my diet to get most of my minerals and vitamins so I choose to buy a little cheaper of a MVI when bulking. Thats just my logic.
just a question do think MVp 365 is not a higher quality vit?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a question do think MVp 365 is not a higher quality vit?
MVP by MST?

Profile looks good. Never used it.

MST makes good products in my opinion. This stacked with Mycogreen would be sweet.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MVP by MST?

Profile looks good. Never used it.

MST makes good products in my opinion. This stacked with Mycogreen would be sweet.
Yes MST I am stacking MVP and ZMK now.. Great combo good sleep on the ZMK...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm using NOW's ADAM multi right now... i like it because it has ZMA in it... and u only take 2 a day

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Animal Pak is dosed above the DV's. Athletes have higher requirements than sedentary people and they are looking for optimal performance, not just disease prevention.

With Animal Pak the multi is only one component, you also get amino's, performance optimizers, a great anti-oxidant complex and a full compliment of digestive enzymes. You can't really compare it to standard, single pill multi's.