MULTI-VITAMIN - AnabolicMinds.com

MULTI-VITAMIN

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

MULTI-VITAMIN

Hey whats good. im new to this site. i've been working out for about two years now. I just started to become serious( working out the right way and doing research).

One thing i am confused about is multivitamins. I see all these multivitamins like orange triad and animal pak and everything is dosed to way over the %daily value(like 3000% sometimes). Is it because athletes need more than the average person who isn't active?Can this be harmful? I already know about too much vit a and d being bad for you, i was just wondering why they make everything so overdosed.

Sorry im a newb compared to everyone here so i'd appreciate some good info on this topic.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

- right now I am using MVP+ZMK Very good stack IMOP.. Animal also good but I got sick of all the dam pills ( I know I am being a litte you know what) but dam I was taking animal for many moons and after awile it got to much for me! OT is good becuse it has joint support but you got to take 6 pills!!! MVP 4pils am and lunch and ZMK 4 pills hour before you sleep... Diet and hard training 1st my friend

I have tried
    MVP 365
    orange triad
    animal pak
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

thanks for the reply man, yeah ill look into those but do you have an answer for my original question?(midway of my post)
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nygreenz92 View Post
    Hey whats good. im new to this site. i've been working out for about two years now. I just started to become serious( working out the right way and doing research).

One thing i am confused about is multivitamins. I see all these multivitamins like orange triad and animal pak and everything is dosed to way over the %daily value(like 3000% sometimes). Is it because athletes need more than the average person who isn't active?Can this be harmful? I already know about too much vit a and d being bad for you, i was just wondering why they make everything so overdosed.

Sorry im a newb compared to everyone here so i'd appreciate some good info on this topic.
    If you are athlete then you will need mor vit as you said ... Also From what I uderstand and read what every your body needs it will take and the rest is pissed out... I have heard this from docs and other reads... I hope this answers your question.

You can look @ it this way too if you eat right you should be able to get all the vit you need right... But I know I do not eat that good, Even my Cuz who plays for portland trailblazers takes vit and he is a pro BB player!

5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

the dv numbers are ridiculous, also athletes need more. orange triad is a great option and will save you money since its a 3 in 1 product
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think MVIs are more important when cutting as its less likely you get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals while cutting. With that being said Id probably go with something a bit more higher quality like animal pak or orange triad. While bulking I try to save money and rely on my diet to get most of my minerals and vitamins so I choose to buy a little cheaper of a MVI when bulking. Thats just my logic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think MVIs are more important when cutting as its less likely you get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals while cutting. With that being said Id probably go with something a bit more higher quality like animal pak or orange triad. While bulking I try to save money and rely on my diet to get most of my minerals and vitamins so I choose to buy a little cheaper of a MVI when bulking. Thats just my logic.
    just a question do think MVp 365 is not a higher quality vit?

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

i like multi basics by aor
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    just a question do think MVp 365 is not a higher quality vit?
    MVP by MST?

Profile looks good. Never used it.

MST makes good products in my opinion. This stacked with Mycogreen would be sweet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

i use gnc mega man sport
  11. jim623

Orange Triad ftw! Awesome product, my multi for life!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    MVP by MST?

Profile looks good. Never used it.

MST makes good products in my opinion. This stacked with Mycogreen would be sweet.
    Yes MST I am stacking MVP and ZMK now.. Great combo good sleep on the ZMK...

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

i'm using NOW's ADAM multi right now... i like it because it has ZMA in it... and u only take 2 a day
  14. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Orange Triad ftw! Awesome product, my multi for life!
    absolutely, insane value for what you get (multi, joint and digestion/immune aid)
  15. Universal Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by nygreenz92 View Post

Animal Pak is dosed above the DV's. Athletes have higher requirements than sedentary people and they are looking for optimal performance, not just disease prevention.

With Animal Pak the multi is only one component, you also get amino's, performance optimizers, a great anti-oxidant complex and a full compliment of digestive enzymes. You can't really compare it to standard, single pill multi's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best multi-vitamin?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. Do you use a multi-Vitamin?
    By MurdahUDawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:08 AM
  3. Multi Vitamin?
    By crpav in forum Supplements