where did they go?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
where did all the hormonals go? im talking the orals like epistane and superdrol and phera and all them? i havent been on in some time.... oh and i realize this isnt the rite section but i cant find the rite section.......im lost on this site now haha, some help would be appreciated!

thanks

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
where did all the hormonals go? im talking the orals like epistane and superdrol and phera and all them? i havent been on in some time.... oh and i realize this isnt the rite section but i cant find the rite section.......im lost on this site now haha, some help would be appreciated!

thanks
It's to early in the morning for this shiiiit mayne. I'd rather rad my jokes and puns early afternoon...so much a better laugh that way.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow i never knew a recall took place because i havent been on these forums for about 4-5 months, and now they are all changed around....but if people are going to insult my thread instead of help me then i guess ill private message some of the reps that are willing to help me

thanks

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Huge raid at bb.com was even on the news! So unless u gave been in cave u should have heard about... That's why u get the sarcastic replies.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow i heard something about bb.com but didnt care because i never cared about the site personally......to much sarcastic people that "neg" for stupid stuff......

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
wow i heard something about bb.com but didnt care because i never cared about the site personally......to much sarcastic people that "neg" for stupid stuff......[/QU

Everyone knows that people who throw out insults on there computers are sexually frustrated. Your still cool just93.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
wow i never knew a recall took place because i havent been on these forums for about 4-5 months, and now they are all changed around....but if people are going to insult my thread instead of help me then i guess ill private message some of the reps that are willing to help me

thanks
don't get your panties in a bunch, honey... it's all love here :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43