safe age for test boosters?

Shane0Mac

Awards
Im currently 16 (almost 17) and i was wondering when it is a good age to take any kind of prohormonal or test boosters. I was thinking that it wouldnt be a good idea to take them whilst you body is still developing naturally. So when is a good age (if any) to start taking some?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im currently 16 (almost 17) and i was wondering when it is a good age to take any kind of prohormonal or test boosters. I was thinking that it wouldnt be a good idea to take them whilst you body is still developing naturally. So when is a good age (if any) to start taking some?
HOLY CRAP!!!! an intelligent comment from a younger person. no offense meant, it's a compliment. good for you for having the sense to ask this question. as you pretty much already stated, you're test levels are through the roof and any "boost" would be unnecessary right now and for at least the next several years. as for the age one might want to start with test boosters, early 20's is fine. by then you should have stopped all final development of your body systems. you could probably get away with doing some in your late teens, but then that raises the question, "why would you want to boost test when it's already high?". keep in mind test really does not lower until like you're early 30's or somewhere in there. unless theres a condition you might have. the short answer is, there is no exact age but with some knowledge, we can conclude that late teens and early 20's would be fine. remember young man, this is not a race and should continue a lifetime, slow and steady wins the race, not, take a bunch of crap too early in life and f**k up your body permanently. your on the right track, you'll be fine and better off then these young men that are already taking AAS/PH/PS.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!!! an intelligent comment from a younger person. no offense meant, it's a compliment. good for you for having the sense to ask this question. as you pretty much already stated, you're test levels are through the roof and any "boost" would be unnecessary right now and for at least the next several years. as for the age one might want to start with test boosters, early 20's is fine. by then you should have stopped all final development of your body systems. you could probably get away with doing some in your late teens, but then that raises the question, "why would you want to boost test when it's already high?". keep in mind test really does not lower until like you're early 30's or somewhere in there. unless theres a condition you might have. the short answer is, there is no exact age but with some knowledge,late teens and early 20's would be fine. remember young man, this is not a race and should continue a lifetime, slow and steady wins the race, not, take a bunch of crap too early in life and f**k up your body permanently. your on the right track, you'll be fine and better off then these young men that are already taking AAS/PH/PS.
whilest i agree with the first part of your post "early 20's is fine"(i would define that even further and say no younger than 25) i do not agree with something you wrote towards the end "late teens and early 20's would be fine."
The teen age years are the most critical in terms of body development, testosterone is being pumped around the body at such a rate that it will never be experienced again.

Why at that age or any young age wouuld you want to introduce a supplement that will shut down the most potent hormone in the male at an important stage of his life.

The age in which in my view you will get the most benefit from taking aas/ph/ds will be 40 plus when test levels are declining.The danger then is that the body isnt as tolerant as it was when we are younger and the last thing an older guy wants to do , is trigger something off which he might regret.

Before anyone comes back to me and says well what about test replacement therapy , remember this is given under supervision and the patient is monitored, You are also getting like for like , ie testosterone and not some weird chemical name that no -one has ever heard of.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would wait until after you are 21, but the longer you wait, the better off you are

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
whilest i agree with the first part of your post "early 20's is fine"(i would define that even further and say no younger than 25) i do not agree with something you wrote towards the end "late teens and early 20's would be fine."
The teen age years are the most critical in terms of body development, testosterone is being pumped around the body at such a rate that it will never be experienced again.

Why at that age or any young age wouuld you want to introduce a supplement that will shut down the most potent hormone in the male at an important stage of his life.

The age in which in my view you will get the most benefit from taking aas/ph/ds will be 40 plus when test levels are declining.The danger then is that the body isnt as tolerant as it was when we are younger and the last thing an older guy wants to do , is trigger something off which he might regret.
he was talking about test boosters which don't shut you down.when he said late teens early 20's...and to the OP yes i agree with that early 20's

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am 20 and have been using test boosters for about a year, blood work shows me to be right on target. I also have played around with a few DS/PH, I would not advise this from personal experience at our age. It's a mistake and something I learned from. As these guys said, take the journey on the consistent path, not the High-low path.

If you have any questions you can PM me as I am someone with personal experience at your age. I can tell you what has and has not worked for me.

WhirlyBird

Awards
Wait till you over 21. Don't start taking them on your 21st Birthday. Turning 21 doesn't turn a switch on/off in your body. IMo maybe wait till say about 23 or so.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at that age your test levels are peaking so there is really no need to take anything to boost test levels. The only thing I could see you benefiting from is Divanil which frees up bound test....thats something you could look into. Otherwise dont worry about spending money on a test booster.