AAKG DAILY DOSES (proteins too close??)

S

srmanuel

Awards
Hi, I have taken some NO products and I think that I benefit from them while I'm bulking getting more mass(not just looks, also my weight and streght goes up faster,and it kinda stays after I stop taking it)

But now, I want to try AAKG bulk, because is way cheaper(with some antioxidants also).

My question is about the timing. It says to take 2 doses daily, once right when you wake up and another one preworkout, or pre-bed on non training days.

So how can I combine the 1st dose with the protein shake that I take when I wake up, and with the before bed time release proteins that I take??
Should I take the aakg first and after 30 min taking the protein?? Or do I need a longer time?

Thanks and sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
take the AAKG 30 to 45 min before your morning shake. im on AAKG right now also. this will allow time for it to fully digest. the liver can digest this much faster than a protein shake.

S

srmanuel

Awards
take the AAKG 30 to 45 min before your morning shake. im on AAKG right now also. this will allow time for it to fully digest. the liver can digest this much faster than a protein shake.
Ok , perfect ,thank you very much.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, I have taken some NO products and I think that I benefit from them while I'm bulking getting more mass(not just looks, also my weight and streght goes up faster,and it kinda stays after I stop taking it)

But now, I want to try AAKG bulk, because is way cheaper(with some antioxidants also).

My question is about the timing. It says to take 2 doses daily, once right when you wake up and another one preworkout, or pre-bed on non training days.

So how can I combine the 1st dose with the protein shake that I take when I wake up, and with the before bed time release proteins that I take??
Should I take the aakg first and after 30 min taking the protein?? Or do I need a longer time?

Thanks and sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

If you can show me a study about AAKG in humans take it but if not its a waste of money to take. You won't get any thing out of it. What are you expecting to get from taking AAKG. Your protein btw has arginine in it.

S

srmanuel

Awards
My protein has arginin in it, but not the aakg type. What I want to get is the hardness that it gives to your muscles during the day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Supplements 15
C Supplements 24
dbgonzo24 Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0