Slim Xtreme transition: Ergolean Amp2?

themartinclan

Awards
Now that SX is discontinued, I was wondering if anyone knew if Ergolean Amp2 is a good substitute? I did a search on forums but didn't see the two products mentioned in the same post. Amp2 has geranium oil, or dimethylpentylamine, which seems to me that it might be similar (but less intense - thank God).

My experience with SX:

I lost about 25 pounds on SX in conjunction with whole foods, jogging, and HIIT. Since about two weeks off of SX I haven't gained a single pound back. I do have a few left but stopped due to the recall.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate+PowerFULL = I believe in god

zb126

Awards
  • Established
lol it worked that well for you? what were your results/how did you diet etc in case I decide to repeat your cycle :D

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The closest thing to SX would probably be crystal meth. SX might be a little stronger though.

rayballs03

Awards
Now that SX is discontinued, I was wondering if anyone knew if Ergolean Amp2 is a good substitute? I did a search on forums but didn't see the two products mentioned in the same post. Amp2 has geranium oil, or dimethylpentylamine, which seems to me that it might be similar (but less intense - thank God).

My experience with SX:

I lost about 25 pounds on SX in conjunction with whole foods, jogging, and HIIT. Since about two weeks off of SX I haven't gained a single pound back. I do have a few left but stopped due to the recall.
In my opinion, Ergo Amp 2 is an excellent option, i use it with great success and love the energy,appetite control,without the jitters it provides. I run a supplement retail store and i sell alot of Amp 2 with no complaints from my customers. Big thumbs up!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into a product called vyper, by professional supplements. effects don't last as long as slimx did but are just as intense. plus you get 90 caps for around $35. just take one cap, believe me it is strong.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
get ur hands on some DCP, and stack that with Leviathan or Recreate... those are my faves.

rayballs03

Awards
look into a product called vyper, by professional supplements. effects don't last as long as slimx did but are just as intense. plus you get 90 caps for around $35. just take one cap, believe me it is strong.
Ditto on this one, also Professional Supps has Vexacore Heat out that rocks too!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ditto on this one, also Professional Supps has Vexacore Heat out that rocks too!!
vyper is little known on this forum, but i tell ya if you use it be warned. imo it is a stronger stim than slimx, it just doesn't last nearly as long. the stim effect of vyper lasts around 4 hours for me then i take a 2nd dose. same great feel good effect as slimx.