- 11-02-2009, 02:04 PM
- 11-02-2009, 02:11 PM
- 11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Taking Lean Xtreme by DS. Seems to be working great. Solid formula with both 5-AT and 7-OH.
11-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Good reviews out there for lean xtreme and 11-oxo
11-02-2009, 02:52 PM
isn't 11 oxo just a partial cortisol blocker selectly blocking the stomach area? whereas lean xtreme is a complete cortisol blocker?
also isn't 11 oxo a basic ph?
11-02-2009, 03:07 PM
adipose stored by cortisol is generally stored in the midsection, so all cortisol blockers generally target the abdominal area.
11-02-2009, 03:44 PM
11-oxo is a ph, but low dosed it does not cause any shutdown and is very effective with cortisol control, I personally with be trying the lean xtreme next cut
Similar Forum Threads
- By scottac29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:39 AM
- By saafanco in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
- By WSPHXPELON in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:54 AM
- By samva777 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 04:39 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:37 PM