Nitric Oxide adn ephedrine

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I know both have sort of counteract each other but will timing each at certain times be beneficial. Like taking one and hour before the other or something like this. Was thinking about using my fatburners while using Nitric Suspension by German American Technologies.
PS
Has anyone heard of this NO product it seems good.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Come on guys, someone has had to have tried both at the same time.

nebmusclehead

Awards
The compounds used together counteract the basic principle of each compound. The NO products are basically Vasodialators wich in a nutshell allows expansion of bloos vessels to help increase cell volumization, whereas ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor. If I were to use the compunds in conjuction with each other I would take the ephedrine at least an hour pre-workout and the NO right before workout. But theoretically, there should be no need or benefit for adding the ephedrine. I personally would not stack the two.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
The compounds used together counteract the basic principle of each compound. The NO products are basically Vasodialators wich in a nutshell allows expansion of bloos vessels to help increase cell volumization, whereas ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor. If I were to use the compunds in conjuction with each other I would take the ephedrine at least an hour pre-workout and the NO right before workout. But theoretically, there should be no need or benefit for adding the ephedrine. I personally would not stack the two.
Dont mean to bump an old thread but does anyone agree with the above post that NO and ephedrine cancel each other out? Why does caffeine not effect NO in this manner? Thanks. MJ34

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Dont mean to bump an old thread but does anyone agree with the above post that NO and ephedrine cancel each other out? Why does caffeine not effect NO in this manner? Thanks. MJ34
NO is a tricky beast, and here's why :

i think caffeine and NO don't work together. consider that caffeine draws water out of your system, which by default would make NO not work effectively. every time i take a NO booster, i have to drop down to a minimum of a cup of coffee a day to get a good effect. my normal consumption is around a pot or more, and i can tell you from personal experience that there is not a single NO booster that would work on me under those conditions.

secondly, NO stands for nitric oxide. nicotine will also degrade nitrogen retention in the blood - you can google that. so even dipping/smoking will reduce a pump - though the degree would differ on an individual basis.

that's all i got off the top of my head :)

leanmechine

Awards
I have been taking ephedrine and NO together for a while now i took them over the summer one day i would take ephedrine and the next i would take NO and it seemed to work pretty good i dropped like 30 pounds of mostly water weight but still and now i am doing it again but this time i am taking Animal Cuts every day once in the morning and again like 6 hours later while still taking 4-6 ephedrine(8mg ea) one day NO "Arginine" both from 4EVERFIT i just started about a week ago and i already have noticed a small decrease in my weight ill post again in a week or so with more results.