ZMA

  1. ZMA


    yesterday was mt first day on ZMA. i woke up this morning with energy and all. what experiences have u guys had and what should i expect from ZMA alone


  2. my friend always uses ZMA, says he gets better sleep, wakes up more refreshed, and his energy in the gym is good
    •   
       


  3. I had an erection this morning.

  4. Hey ju1ced you take that too?! What do you take?! it seems to be working for you! Come on... share the wealth (through word of mouth)! ...PLEASE! lol

    And what form of zma do you take by what company and isnt zmk supposed to be better due to the ingredients put in from the manus?!

  5. its by proven. also, is it safe for women to take just to get better sleep

  6. ZMA has a wierd affect on me. If I don't take Melatonin with it, it will actually keep me awake. I didn't notice any other benefits from taking it. From the good comments I've seen in forums, it may have just been the brand I was taking. I have a bottle of Optimum Nut ZMA I plan to start later this week.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I had an erection this morning.
    Me too!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    Hey ju1ced you take that too?! What do you take?! it seems to be working for you! Come on... share the wealth (through word of mouth)! ...PLEASE! lol

    And what form of zma do you take by what company and isnt zmk supposed to be better due to the ingredients put in from the manus?!
    me and my friend always trust in optimum nutrition's ZMA.. cheap, effective

  9. well Proven ZMA has worked good for me so far. just wondering what ppl have experienced while on it. ive been on it for 2 days and ive slept perfect those 2 days.

  10. good sleep
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    its by proven. also, is it safe for women to take just to get better sleep
    As mentioned in your thread in the Female Fitness subforum, ZMA is safe for females to use; Zinc, Magenesium, and Vitamin B6 (which is what ZMA is) are all fine to use and many people supplement with these or use some sort of product that includes only these three vitamins and minerals. However, as mentioned, you should find out and fix the cause of your girlfriend's sleep disturbances instead of immediately looking for a supplement to do it.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. i replied to ur reply in the other forum lol ;D

  13. ZMA is great, but i worry about not having B12 to offset the B6.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by themartinclan View Post
    ZMA is great, but i worry about not having B12 to offset the B6.
    should be taking a regular multi daily if ur doing ZMA or not.

  15. i take glutatime, b12, fish oil, and milk thistle. plus i take serious mass which has alot of vitamins and minerals in it

  16. Does this effect sleep like other sleep aids such as nyquil do? Like do i have to make sure i leave myself x amount of hours to sleep and become stable before opertaing machinery/driving/etc.?! I heard zmk is a better formula of zma. True or false?! if so, than why still make zma?!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    ZMA has a wierd affect on me. If I don't take Melatonin with it, it will actually keep me awake. I didn't notice any other benefits from taking it. From the good comments I've seen in forums, it may have just been the brand I was taking. I have a bottle of Optimum Nut ZMA I plan to start later this week.
    Unfortunately, I have the same issue with ZMA with ANY brand that I've ever tried. Can't sleep and when I do, dreams are vivid enough that they wake me up.

    I've dosed ZMA thoughout the day between meals. It didn't have the negative effect on my sleep with that dosing strategy.

    Regardless of dosing, I've never experienced any benefit whatsoever with dosing ZMA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    Does this effect sleep like other sleep aids
    For me, no not all. It does not help me fall asleep. It does not help me stay asleep. It does not help sleep quality for me.

    The supplement that has helped with ALL of those issues for me is tryptophan. I've used NP's bulk caps and a few other off brand tabs, all of which worked very well.

  18. bigmoe, r u on MMA.tv underground forums?....
  

  
 

Log in
Log in