womens fat burner

M

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know a good supp for women? My girlfriend has been working hard and lost about 15lbs... now shes looking for something to kinda help supp her diet. I think her best bet would be some sort of appetite suppressant. Anyone have any ideas?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack is okay for women. Fat loss stack from PP is as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know a good supp for women? My girlfriend has been working hard and lost about 15lbs... now shes looking for something to kinda help supp her diet. I think her best bet would be some sort of appetite suppressant. Anyone have any ideas?
Anything that works for a male will work for a female and as long as she's less than 15% bodyfat, then I say go for it (so long as it is not hormonal). Personally, the best supplements that work for me re fat loss are NOT fat burners, but natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters (and yes, these are completely safe and fine for a female to use!)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

M

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Anything that works for a male will work for a female and as long as she's less than 15% bodyfat, then I say go for it (so long as it is not hormonal). Personally, the best supplements that work for me re fat loss are NOT fat burners, but natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters (and yes, these are completely safe and fine for a female to use!)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
appreciate the info...any particular test booster you would recommend?

J

jim623

San Tight Hardcore is suppose to be pretty good form what I hear. Unfortunately NP is out of it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
appreciate the info...any particular test booster you would recommend?
I wouldn't use JUST a testosterone booster; it must be a Growth Hormone AND testosterone booster, with more emphasis on the Growth Hormone boosting properties, since a female's leanness is determined by Growth Hormone and NOT testosterone (Kraemer & Ratamess, 2005).

Personally, the best thing I have used, to which nothing comes close, is IGF-2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my favorite fat burner is lipo 6, haven't used it in almost 2 years but it did wonders for me when i started working out to help shape up quickly, my gf also wanted a fat burner and the guy at the place i go recommended her primaforce caffeine and primaforce yohimbre (spelling), he said it's pretty much the active ingredients in most fat burners anyway and instead of spending a lot, i think the 2 bottles were like a total of $12

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
my wife liked Cytolean (v.1) and Ergolean AMP

M

matt352

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks a lot for all the info...i think shes prob gonna wait to lose about another 5-10 just through diet so I have some time to research a little more for her...GH makes perfect sense for a women I just didn't know which supps were safe for women etc...again I appreciate the info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplements 6
00A Supplements 4
cmw General Chat 4
U Supplements 0
G Supplements 13