new to t boosters and ph's.

N

nygreenz92

Awards
Hey guys, im also new on this site. I was wondering how the whole cycling of t boosters and ph's worked. Im 22 years old, am i still too young for this kind of stuff?

i've taken creatine and other basic supplements before but i want to try something new.

and also, i've been trying to find a good mutli-vitamin. Any suggestions?

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
At 22 your test levels will be high.There is no need imo to start taking ph/ds.
Not sure how long youve been training but before you go down this route , you need to spend time doing research .
There is no quick fix to building muscle.For 3 years or so continue with taking basic supplements as you call them and eat!

N

nygreenz92

Awards
okay thanks!

by basic i mean protein powders, creatine, bcaa's..etc

still i need to find a good multi vitamin thats good for me. i heard orange triad is good. Any suggestions? i've been looking at animal pak but it seems like everything in it is way over daily value. Would i be over dosing on vitamins or does my body just throw out the extra stuff it doesnt need?

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
okay thanks!

by basic i mean protein powders, creatine, bcaa's..etc

still i need to find a good multi vitamin thats good for me. i heard orange triad is good. Any suggestions? i've been looking at animal pak but it seems like everything in it is way over daily value. Would i be over dosing on vitamins or does my body just throw out the extra stuff it doesnt need?
for a multi vit/min supplement you could try your local health food store.
The 2 vitamins that are watersoluble are vit c and b complex .So if you take too much you pee out the excess.Vit A VIT D and E can be toxic if you take too much so stick to the RDA, recommended daily allowance.If you read the label it will most likely say 100 percent rda Anything over that if its not water soluble exercise caution.Minerals too have an RDA -check the rda through google on calcium,.magnesium. zinc , copper. selenium.iron etc.

Dont forget that all min/vit are in food so a supplement is just insurance to make sure you get them all- and it doesnt mean you can skip a healthy diet by taking them

Check out your protein powders or meal replacement powders cos some are reinforced with vits/mins