a cycle of h-drol or p-plex?

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
these are both CEL products and i know m-drol is more potent, but m-drol causes too many side effects for me, what is a good cycling dosage for either p-plex or h-drol and can someone help me out with what off cycle product to take..my budget is 150 bucks, so go figure...

thanks for your response
:cheers:

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
apples and oranges. hdrol is mild and great for a recomp. pplex is relatively suppressive and is better for bulking (wet sides although it doesnt aromatize). by "off cycle product" im assuming youre talking about PCT and you'll need a SERM. some people will say hdrol is mild enough to do an OTC but ive seen a lot of post-cycle bloodwork from hdrol cycles where people are very suppressed.

sounds like you might need to do some more research before you jump into a steroid cycle.

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
well i was thinking of doing 45mg phera+20mg of novadex for a month, then off cycle would be otc post cycle + fareston (120, 90, 60, 30mgs)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i would do pplex, clomid and nolva are cheap. either would work for pct. get some milk thistle too.

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
well i was thinking of doing 45mg phera+20mg of novadex for a month, then off cycle would be otc post cycle + fareston (120, 90, 60, 30mgs)
novadex on cycle really isnt needed with pplex since estrogen wont be an issue (i assume you mean Gaspari's AI, not Nolva). and torem doesnt need to be dosed that high. 90/60/60/30 is fine. good luck.

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
thanks Monta Ellis. i really appreciate your advice :]