Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs

FreeDiver

Awards
Right now I´m finishing my 21 day cycle of Animal Cuts. After that I´m planing on starting a bulking cycle. What I had in mind was a stack of Animal Stak + Animal Test, but my trainer is trying to convince me to go with IDS Mass Tabs. The thing is I haven´t heard of IDS, but Universal is on my list of trusted brands.

The question is: How would Mass Tabs compare to Stak + Test? Does anyone here have experience with Mass Tabs? How would Mass Tabs compare to Stak + Test?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Mass Tabs are an OTC steroid. Gains from Masstabs will be on another level compaired to stak+test.

If you do decide to go with tabs, make sure you have a PCT lined up.

FreeDiver

Awards
Mass Tabs are an OTC steroid. Gains from Masstabs will be on another level compaired to stak+test.

If you do decide to go with tabs, make sure you have a PCT lined up.
If I decided to go with Mass Tabs, what kind of Support/PCT would I need. Will Perfect Cycle and Novedex XT be enough?

Also, would it really be such a huge difference between that and Stak+Test? What about liver toxicity?

RiptMasta

Awards
mass tabs are siccckkk make sure you are planning a cutting cycle in the near future they bulk the hell out of u strength is insane but cuts are limited maybe do finaflex cycle then recover and bulk up but ur trainer is def right ids is a sickkk brand of sups try and find there product sustnol250 its insane