- 10-30-2009, 04:06 PM
- 11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
HMB is short for beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate. It's a metabolite of leucine. It's soposed to have an anticatabolic effect on the body and reduces protien breakdown during excersize. It's also been toted to help with DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). It would be fine to stack with ZMA. My opinion on the stuff is its not worth the $$, ive used it myself and noticed little to no difference while useing it.
11-01-2009, 09:00 PM
soo hmb,stacked with zma, and animal cuts? i am thinking about doing this on my off cycle of creatine to try and burn some fat and get cut
11-01-2009, 09:34 PM
sounds like a good stack me! i would throw some beta-alanine in there...good strength and endurance increase, without bloat or water issues. Theres lots of research on the stuff, its cheap, and it gives a great pump.
11-02-2009, 03:20 PM
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trew in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:39 AM
- By Jay Mc in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-25-2003, 01:59 AM
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-24-2003, 02:51 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:28 PM
- By MassMachine in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2002, 12:40 AM