Cold Fusion vs. Green Mag

rocknout

Awards
Just wanted to see which of these two you guys preferred. Anybody have any input on either one? Or can someone recommend another creatine product with cell volumizers that is in the same cheaper price range. I've been told its a good idea to include a product like this in PCT.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apples and oranges, bro. One is a creatine/NO product, one is mostly creatine and some transport stuff.

Ragnorok would be great for you, plus the new formula looks awesome. There's a coupon floating around out there, email them for it.

www.millenniumsport.net

rocknout

Awards
Thanks...I'll check it out for sure. Anyone else have any recommendations?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if you want insane pumps, go with glycergrow. cheapest stuff on the planet too. $30 for 120 servings. and that really means 120 servings, some of this stuff is like 40 servings but you have to take two servings for it to work... drink a lot of water with it and then go work out. you will just keep inflating. combos great with green mag

Kid Ego

Awards
One thing with Green Mag taking the recommended doses the product lasted me for a couple of months. Good value.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
cold fusion is more preWO, where as Green Mag i use postWO for strictly creatine needs...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
cold fusion is more preWO, where as Green Mag i use postWO for strictly creatine needs...
Cold fusion is a good option, look into Anadraulic State, which is not only a creatine, but much more!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just curious, is there a significant difference in using green mag every day versus using it on MWF (my training days)?