A PRE WORKOUT SUPP WITH CREATINE

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

******* the heading should read WITHOUT CREATINE*********
Can anyone suggest a pre WO supp with out the creatine(time to lay off for a while) but can still give focus It doesnt have to be loaded with caffeine either .

Has anyone come up with their own formula?

Thanks

Last edited:
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
My favorite, after trying many is white flood, perfect amount of caffiene, no too much.

But I mix in some bulk AAKG and Beta Alanine, tastes great and your pumps will be intense, also the tingling sensation really helps me with that mind/muslce connection

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White flood or rpm, no question.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
White Flood is a great option, tastes amazing and delivers good clean energy and focus.. Plus the pumps are ridiculous!!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
My favorite, after trying many is white flood, perfect amount of caffiene, no too much.

But I mix in some bulk AAKG and Beta Alanine, tastes great and your pumps will be intense, also the tingling sensation really helps me with that mind/muslce connection
White Flood and Green Mag are staples for my son and myself. We also add BA with Citruline Malate.....strength and endurance

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs WhiteFlood. It is great stuff man! You'll love it. :thumbsup:

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I just tried out a preworkout powder for my first time ever today and it rocked hard!

Jack3d, it has creatine in it as well. I didn't really believe in those pre workout deals until I just tried that one today and I just hammered everything like crazy.
I will probably put an extra teaspoon of creatine mono in next time cause I am nearly 260 lbs but for straight up it worked great!

Ohh sorry just read and your post said without*** sorry about that

-James

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No prob bro. :) Any certain reason for no creatine?
From what ive read it seems its best to cycle it .creatinine levels are high when using this which can put a strain on the kidneys to flush it out.

And strength wise i think ive got as far as im going to go at the moment.

Whether that level will be maintained without the creatine i wont know until Im about a week into not using it.

So i thought of having a break for a couple of months and starting again after xmas/new year.

Whats your take on this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

******* the heading should read WITHOUT CREATINE*********
Can anyone suggest a pre WO supp with out the creatine(time to lay off for a while) but can still give focus It doesnt have to be loaded with caffeine either .

Has anyone come up with their own formula?

Thanks
Take 45 min pre-training:
IGF-2 (dosage dependent on bodyweight)
Drive (dosage dependent on bodyweight)
Choline Bitatrate @ 1g
ALCAR @ 2g
Tyrosin @ 2 g

OR

RPM (can be stacked with another preworkout product or standalone)

From what ive read it seems its best to cycle it .creatinine levels are high when using this which can put a strain on the kidneys to flush it out.

And strength wise i think ive got as far as im going to go at the moment.

Whether that level will be maintained without the creatine i wont know until Im about a week into not using it.

So i thought of having a break for a couple of months and starting again after xmas/new year.

Whats your take on this?
Creatine cycling is PERSONAL PREFERENCE; it does NOT have to be done! Have you ever had your bloods taken weekly, to see what your creatinine levels are actually like on creatine use? I have, for the last four years. The ONLY creatines that increased my creatinine levels were creatine products that contained CEE; all other creatine products did nothing re changing or increasing creatinine levels!

If you stop using creatine your muscular creatine will go back down to baseline levels, and you will need time to build it back up again.

How do you know that you won't increase your strength any more? If you're not then it's time to take a look at your nutrition, supplementation, and training and see what you can change to break past a plateau (if it is there).

Personally, I have noticed that my strength decreases a little when not using creatine. Then again, I almost never NOT use a creatine product and have noticed this when I have run out and been without for about a week.

Everything re supplementation is personal preference, though. Creatine needing to be cycled is a myth and whether you do it or not it entirely up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Take 45 min pre-training:
IGF-2 (dosage dependent on bodyweight)
Drive (dosage dependent on bodyweight)
Choline Bitatrate @ 1g
ALCAR @ 2g
Tyrosin @ 2 g

OR

RPM (can be stacked with another preworkout product or standalone)

Creatine cycling is PERSONAL PREFERENCE; it does NOT have to be done! Have you ever had your bloods taken weekly, to see what your creatinine levels are actually like on creatine use? I have, for the last four years. The ONLY creatines that increased my creatinine levels were creatine products that contained CEE; all other creatine products did nothing re changing or increasing creatinine levels!

If you stop using creatine your muscular creatine will go back down to baseline levels, and you will need time to build it back up again.

How do you know that you won't increase your strength any more? If you're not then it's time to take a look at your nutrition, supplementation, and training and see what you can change to break past a plateau (if it is there).

Personally, I have noticed that my strength decreases a little when not using creatine. Then again, I almost never NOT use a creatine product and have noticed this when I have run out and been without for about a week.

Everything re supplementation is personal preference, though. Creatine needing to be cycled is a myth and whether you do it or not it entirely up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
appreciate all the advice

tks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
plasmagen nitrate and ready for war best prewo without creatine. pumps are sick

kriege09

Awards
igf-2,anabolic pump, beta alanine (2g preworkout)...........I agree with corsaking though^^, there was a study done on a guy who took creatine for 2 years strait and he checked out with fine no phsyiological issues. If you stay hydrated you should be good to go man...I never experience any "downregulation" of creatine's effects if a dont cycle off.