AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Free as in free from the bondage of our warehouse ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bumping because I feel like it. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

ripped2shred1

Awards
I normally take 4 preworkout (rpm) should I lower the dosage when i start hghup?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Might be a good idea to lower to 2 caps the first day or so.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
from your website.

* Average of 8% increase in lean muscle mass (in 6 weeks)
* Average of 25% reduction in body fat percentage (in 6 weeks)
* Increased strength via improved neural connectivity – add 20-40 lbs. on all major lifts!
* Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress and training
* Better skin tone – reverses premature aging
* Deeper, more restful sleep – feel better and more alert upon waking
* Healthier, more youthful feeling

so you are saying that if I use this product as recommended with a proper diet and exercise routine I will lose 25% of the bf currently on my body? please note, I am 20% fat.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is there any completed logs you can direct us to with the results etc...?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There are approximately 20 logs up across the internet. A number of them can be found craftily hidden here in the supplement log section.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
from your website.

* Average of 8% increase in lean muscle mass (in 6 weeks)
* Average of 25% reduction in body fat percentage (in 6 weeks)
* Increased strength via improved neural connectivity – add 20-40 lbs. on all major lifts!
* Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress and training
* Better skin tone – reverses premature aging
* Deeper, more restful sleep – feel better and more alert upon waking
* Healthier, more youthful feeling

so you are saying that if I use this product as recommended with a proper diet and exercise routine I will lose 25% of the bf currently on my body? please note, I am 20% fat.

Hmmm.... Let's say you're 200 lbs.... 20% of that is 40 lbs of fat. 25% of that is 10 lbs fat loss in 6 weeks........ it would be close but I'd say yes. :)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The website suggests amazing results, and I was being lazy and didn't want to look for a log, but I know they are there...

ripped2shred1

Awards
If this product is anything like powerFULL or prime usplabs, we're in for a BIG treat!!! :)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to try one of these new GH products after I ran some test boosters, would you recommend this during a bulk or cut

sterling9000

Awards
I just bought some of this and became a 1st time App Nut customer. I've done some cursory research on the logs here prior to buying. I'm new to this board and have used Epi in the past but not currently up on the latest prohormones. I'm 43 and good to go on muscle mass. I'm mainly hoping this can help me with libido, sleep and energy levels..essentially just an ongoing hormone program as if taking real GH which I've used a few years ago when it was easier to get. I always understood the HGH sprays to be just a bunch of marketing hype. I know HGHUP has got to be different that all that and an improvement on technology but cant tell how from looking at the marketing??

Also, from what I can tell this does not need to be cycled so could I just take it ongoing?

Thanks for any help and looking forward to trying the product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm mainly hoping this can help me with libido, sleep and energy levels..essentially just an ongoing hormone program as if taking real GH which I've used a few years ago when it was easier to get.
it will :) I'm 42 as of today, and even on top of TRT it provides noticeable benefit. But sleep quality is the hugest, its totally different now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is it going to be at nutraplanet:O

sterling9000

Awards
it will :) I'm 42 as of today, and even on top of TRT it provides noticeable benefit. But sleep quality is the hugest, its totally different now.
Cool..happy birthday bro. Small world..I'm in Tampa as well. I dont know what to expect from something like this but it would we worth it for the sleep benefits alone.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Happy Birthday, bro! My uncle's too! Anyway...Is it best to use this on a bulk or a cut?! I'm trying to lose BF before i do prime and other things. Good idea or should I stack it?! PM me if u can. Thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sorry if this has been covered, looked on the site and couldnt find it, but how many caps per bottle and whats the recommended dose per day?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool..happy birthday bro. Small world..I'm in Tampa as well. I dont know what to expect from something like this but it would we worth it for the sleep benefits alone.
Its definitely more noticeable at our sort of age, as your normal growth hormone levels have declined a bit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday, bro! My uncle's too! Anyway...Is it best to use this on a bulk or a cut?! I'm trying to lose BF before i do prime and other things. Good idea or should I stack it?! PM me if u can. Thanks
HGHUp is really versatile, it would work well for either a cut or a bulk honestly

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry if this has been covered, looked on the site and couldnt find it, but how many caps per bottle and whats the recommended dose per day?
I think its 150 caps/bottle, and normal dose is 5 caps a day.

How would this product do in PCT?? It appears to have some of the qualties that are needed for a good recovery....Non-Hormanal, correct?
It would be quite useful as part of PCT for sure, and is non-hormonal.

Fat6

Awards
I think its 150 caps/bottle, and normal dose is 5 caps a day.

It would be quite useful as part of PCT for sure, and is non-hormonal.
Sweet, any suggestions on how to work it in with PCT protocal? Day, Night, With carbs, meals??

Just lookin to maximize...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really following standard protocol which is 2 caps on waking on empty stomach, wait at least 20-30 min before eating anything but protein, 3 caps prebed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are currently quite a few logs going. See ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂

As for those who have completed use of HGHup♂:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132310-applied-nutriceuticals-product.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-24.html (from posts #694 to #791)
* Applied Nutriceutical's New Product! A Beta Testing Log by Jbodybuilder

I wanted to try one of these new GH products after I ran some test boosters, would you recommend this during a bulk or cut
You can use it during either.

Also, from what I can tell this does not need to be cycled so could I just take it ongoing?
You need to cycle it. Recommended period of use is 8 weeks before a 2-4 week break.

When is it going to be at nutraplanet:O
When they get it and put it up.

Bottle is 150 caps. Dosage is 5-6 caps daily (or 4-6 caps for those with lower body mass).

Sweet, any suggestions on how to work it in with PCT protocal? Day, Night, With carbs, meals??

Just lookin to maximize...
Dose as directed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT