AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10-30-2009, 06:52 AM
- 10-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Bumping because I feel like it. LOL.
Team APPNUT"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
10-30-2009, 09:11 AM
10-30-2009, 09:45 AM
10-30-2009, 09:48 AM
10-30-2009, 09:48 AM
from your website.
* Average of 8% increase in lean muscle mass (in 6 weeks)
* Average of 25% reduction in body fat percentage (in 6 weeks)
* Increased strength via improved neural connectivity – add 20-40 lbs. on all major lifts!
* Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress and training
* Better skin tone – reverses premature aging
* Deeper, more restful sleep – feel better and more alert upon waking
* Healthier, more youthful feeling
so you are saying that if I use this product as recommended with a proper diet and exercise routine I will lose 25% of the bf currently on my body? please note, I am 20% fat.
10-30-2009, 09:49 AM
10-30-2009, 09:52 AM
10-30-2009, 09:55 AM
10-30-2009, 09:57 AM
The website suggests amazing results, and I was being lazy and didn't want to look for a log, but I know they are there...
10-30-2009, 09:59 AM
10-30-2009, 10:00 AM
10-30-2009, 10:05 AM
10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
I wanted to try one of these new GH products after I ran some test boosters, would you recommend this during a bulk or cut
10-30-2009, 10:54 AM
I just bought some of this and became a 1st time App Nut customer. I've done some cursory research on the logs here prior to buying. I'm new to this board and have used Epi in the past but not currently up on the latest prohormones. I'm 43 and good to go on muscle mass. I'm mainly hoping this can help me with libido, sleep and energy levels..essentially just an ongoing hormone program as if taking real GH which I've used a few years ago when it was easier to get. I always understood the HGH sprays to be just a bunch of marketing hype. I know HGHUP has got to be different that all that and an improvement on technology but cant tell how from looking at the marketing??
Also, from what I can tell this does not need to be cycled so could I just take it ongoing?
Thanks for any help and looking forward to trying the product.
10-30-2009, 11:18 AM
10-30-2009, 11:45 AM
10-30-2009, 12:45 PM
10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Happy Birthday, bro! My uncle's too! Anyway...Is it best to use this on a bulk or a cut?! I'm trying to lose BF before i do prime and other things. Good idea or should I stack it?! PM me if u can. Thanks
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
sorry if this has been covered, looked on the site and couldnt find it, but how many caps per bottle and whats the recommended dose per day?
CELTIC LABS REP
10-30-2009, 01:19 PM
10-30-2009, 01:32 PM
10-30-2009, 01:33 PM
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
10-30-2009, 07:35 PM
10-30-2009, 07:55 PM
10-30-2009, 08:28 PM
really following standard protocol which is 2 caps on waking on empty stomach, wait at least 20-30 min before eating anything but protein, 3 caps prebed
10-30-2009, 09:22 PM
♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
As for those who have completed use of HGHup♂:
* Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never seen before log!
* The Female Terminator Chronicles (from posts #694 to #791)
* Applied Nutriceutical's New Product! A Beta Testing Log by Jbodybuilder
Similar Forum Threads
- By master4113 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:49 PM
- By chubbarock in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
- By cobfab12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 109Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM
- By acwingfoot in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:22 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 166Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:30 AM