Help with supp idea???

jwelton10

Awards
hey i am 20 yrs old and i weight 206 lbs. i am currently taking Novedex XT for my PCT... i jus got done bout 3 weeks ago with a cutting cycle of H-drol and Winztrol... after i complete the pct (to give my muscles a break) i am goin to take Methyl Ripped Hardcore just to cut a little more fat off... then aroud the begginning of dec i am goin to start my bulk cycle... i am going to take plasma jet for my pre workout supp... i wasnt sure what supp to take to gain good lean dry mass/muscle??? any help would be great... Thanks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How old where you when you started taking steroids?

jwelton10

Awards
i guess it would of been the beginning of this summer i took m-drol and p-plex and bridged those ... them about 2 months ago i took the h-drol and winztrol stack

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you gained since your first cycle, have people questioned your size increase

jwelton10

Awards
i have took other stuff when i was a freshman in college but it was jus lik crealyklin... it was M5 and D4 by cellucore

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Also how long have you been lifting for?

jwelton10

Awards
no... they have said ive got bigger ... i played football in college and then after last season i transfered to a new school which im at currently and from the end of last season to the end of the school year i did nothin and i was probly 230 at the beginning of the summer i took the m-drol and p-plex bridge and dropped down to a pretty soild avg 218 lbs then about month after tht i took the h-drol and winztrol stack and went from 211 to currently 206 and from 17.5 bf to 14.3 bf

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I will let some other people chime in, you are not going to like what they say...

I think you are too young to mess with your hormones, I suggest you research proper PCT and call your doctor to get some bloodwork done

If you are trying to cut, make sure your diet is ironed out and do cardio

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Besides PCT isn't to give your muscles a break, its to get your hormones to kick back in and give your liver a break. If you go easy in the gym during PCT you will likely lose a lot of gains.

jwelton10

Awards
i no it doesnt give ur muscles a break.... i meant i am not goin to take a fat burner durin my pct

jwelton10

Awards
:wtf1:
Well I will let some other people chime in, you are not going to like what they say...

I think you are too young to mess with your hormones, I suggest you research proper PCT and call your doctor to get some bloodwork done

If you are trying to cut, make sure your diet is ironed out and do cardio
yes i do watch my diet and do cardio