anti cortisol?

  1. New Member
    saafanco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    anti cortisol?


    i've been reading alot about them lately and was wondering has anyone just taken an anti C by itself, and what were the results of it, did it help lose that stress related fat? also what would be a good anti C you guys would recommend if i was just planning on taking it by itself, no other supps?

  2. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saafanco View Post
    i've been reading alot about them lately and was wondering has anyone just taken an anti C by itself, and what were the results of it, did it help lose that stress related fat? also what would be a good anti C you guys would recommend if i was just planning on taking it by itself, no other supps?
    by itself its good if you control your diet, dont think you`ll see results if you don't do that.
    and to really see them coming you`ll have to be with a low fat percentage.
  3. New Member
    saafanco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    ohh ok, so an anti cortisol is pretty much a useless supplement unless you have a low bf
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    7-oxo aka metamorphosis from forceofgreen still works very well for me.

    I can't figure out why but even when I am bulking if I take it for a couple days or more I get crazy vascular and tighter all over.
  5. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saafanco View Post
    ohh ok, so an anti cortisol is pretty much a useless supplement unless you have a low bf
    English is not his first language and I had to read it a few times but thats was not the meaning.

    Basically he meant that they won't work without your diet in check first and the results will only be clearly visible to someone who is already lean. If you are not lean the results will be hard to attribute to the cortisol blocker but it should help in the background, you just won't be able to track if you money was well spent of not.
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    only on day 3 of using reduce xt in my pct. noticing myself leaning out quickly. I actually cant believe it.

    weight has only dropped a few lbs.

    but dont eat a meal high in carbs after taking it. unless you like feeling like you want to toss it all up.

    I would imagine running this when test levels were normal would be even better.
  7. New Member
    saafanco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    only on day 3 of using reduce xt in my pct. noticing myself leaning out quickly. I actually cant believe it.

    weight has only dropped a few lbs.

    but dont eat a meal high in carbs after taking it. unless you like feeling like you want to toss it all up.

    I would imagine running this when test levels were normal would be even better.
    what kind of cycle did you do to need this for pct?
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    im not using this for pct.

    im using this in addition to other compounds such as nolva.
  9. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    English is not his first language and I had to read it a few times but thats was not the meaning.

    Basically he meant that they won't work without your diet in check first and the results will only be clearly visible to someone who is already lean. If you are not lean the results will be hard to attribute to the cortisol blocker but it should help in the background, you just won't be able to track if you money was well spent of not.
    thanks for clarifying, that was exactly what I wanted to say
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best anti-cortisol supp
    By scottac29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. anti cortisol
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
  3. Best Anti-Cortisol / Anti-Catabolic?
    By WSPHXPELON in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:54 AM
  4. Anti Cortisol
    By samva777 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:39 AM
  5. Anti-Cortisol Supps
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in