- 10-28-2009, 05:38 PM
i've been reading alot about them lately and was wondering has anyone just taken an anti C by itself, and what were the results of it, did it help lose that stress related fat? also what would be a good anti C you guys would recommend if i was just planning on taking it by itself, no other supps?
- 10-28-2009, 06:16 PM
10-28-2009, 08:45 PM
10-28-2009, 11:41 PM
7-oxo aka metamorphosis from forceofgreen still works very well for me.
I can't figure out why but even when I am bulking if I take it for a couple days or more I get crazy vascular and tighter all over.
10-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Basically he meant that they won't work without your diet in check first and the results will only be clearly visible to someone who is already lean. If you are not lean the results will be hard to attribute to the cortisol blocker but it should help in the background, you just won't be able to track if you money was well spent of not.
10-29-2009, 01:27 AM
only on day 3 of usingin my pct. noticing myself leaning out quickly. I actually cant believe it.
weight has only dropped a few lbs.
but dont eat a meal high in carbs after taking it. unless you like feeling like you want to toss it all up.
I would imagine running this when test levels were normal would be even better.
10-29-2009, 06:23 AM
10-29-2009, 03:02 PM
10-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By scottac29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2010, 12:39 PM
- By benj851 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
- By WSPHXPELON in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:54 AM
- By samva777 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:39 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:37 PM