What else can you stack with Testopro and Stoked?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I start this 8 week log on Monday and want to badly add something else, just not the gylobol because I am running a bulking version of the CKD called the anabolic diet and don't really want an insulin spikes except weekends. Was looking to add an AI but not sure now, maybe run formestane after based on some recommendations, but I am little worried about the formestane and contact with my female, don't want to get the solution on her and mess up her hormones.

The basic idea is I want to make the strongest stack I can without getting to pro hormones and what not.

What would everyone recommend? Could you add diesel test pro cycle (although it has DHEA), another divanil product, should I throw in an AI...I am starting this Monday so i need to put in an order today.

Help...point me in the right direction

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I start this 8 week log on Monday and want to badly add something else, just not the gylobol because I am running a bulking version of the CKD called the anabolic diet and don't really want an insulin spikes except weekends. Was looking to add an AI but not sure now, maybe run formestane after based on some recommendations, but I am little worried about the formestane and contact with my female, don't want to get the solution on her and mess up her hormones.

The basic idea is I want to make the strongest stack I can without getting to pro hormones and what not.

What would everyone recommend? Could you add diesel test pro cycle (although it has DHEA), another divanil product, should I throw in an AI...I am starting this Monday so i need to put in an order today.

Help...point me in the right direction
You dont really need an AI. Have you ever used X-Factor before? That would stack awesome with these.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else chime in...as far as DTP, how much stim is in it?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
One last time, any other suggestions...besides staples of course

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic acid. Look into that for sure.
I agree, try Arachidonic acid. But in my opinion, I'd stay away from any other testosterone product. Simply try this combo first and see how it plays out. You will get increases in free and total test while keeping estrogen at a comfortable level, and naturally at that.

As for DTH, I love the stuff but run it on a different cycle and try comparing the two after all is complete.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One last time, any other suggestions...besides staples of course
give it a week on testopro/stoked, if you are not satisfied then throw in some hemodraulix. you should look at the logs people are running of testopro. results have been very good, plus the fact most of the loggers are not even using stoked. you are assuming you need something else to run with it, before you even try it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm sold now, thanks for everyones help, starting this Monday

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Superman Stack Vers. 2.0

I have a dosing scheme if you need it as well.
I currently take ZMA, it is one of my staple supps, but I occasionally will take a month off of it, it makes me sleep very deeply and dream like crazy, it is one of my favorite supps...I have never taken lean xtreme but have taken lean fx by AX.

What is your dosing scheme?

Ohh and is Lean Xtreme similar to 11-oxo?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
zma is incredible, i cant freaking wait till Monday, im shooting for then for my return to the gym. dang the swine flu sucks

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
for the short time i took glycobol, i can agree, great stacker with these two products

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on a ketogenic diet, and anabolic diet specifically, so anything involving insulin is a no go for me m-f...that is why no gylcobol, otherwise I would be on board!
Can always run it in the future.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I currently take ZMA, it is one of my staple supps, but I occasionally will take a month off of it, it makes me sleep very deeply and dream like crazy, it is one of my favorite supps...I have never taken lean xtreme but have taken lean fx by AX.

What is your dosing scheme?

Ohh and is Lean Xtreme similar to 11-oxo?
Dosing scheme sent.

LX is somewhat similiar to 11-oxo. They may have similiar leaning attributes as well as cortisol control, however, I believe 11-oxo can actually be anabolic if taken in higher doses.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong on that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on a ketogenic diet, and anabolic diet specifically, so anything involving insulin is a no go for me m-f...that is why no gylcobol, otherwise I would be on board!
use it on re-feed days, sat-sun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess that is a good idea, but I don't have any glycobol...:sorry:
if you would have hit me up a week ago i would have sent you a few to try, but i am about out myself, lol.:cheers:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked into IBE Formex?

I think there will be some synergy with the Stoked and TestoPRO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into IBE Formex?

I think there will be some synergy with the Stoked and TestoPRO.
man, i have tried every test booster ever to come out and testopro blew me away without the stoked. i can't imagine what my libido would have been like if i added stoked and formex. my wife is still in sex rehab, lol.:sasmokin:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Would adding formex now just be diminishing my returns and best saved for another time, would that make my e levels way to low, like sore joints etc, or would it be a good addition...so many options

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Oh and my goal is to gain 5lbs on this 8 week run

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could get the trial bottle. Would last a while if you were only dosing on weekends.
I agree a trail bottle would work before the week is over you will know if it is making the stack better.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I agree a trail bottle would work before the week is over you will know if it is making the stack better.
I may be missing something, but I just don't see the large benefits of adding this when I am only eating carbs, therefor spiking insulin, 1 to 3 days a week...

Now in the other hand if i was on a conventional bulking diet with a 40/40/20 macro split, I would be all over glycobol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may be missing something, but I just don't see the large benefits of adding this when I am only eating carbs, therefor spiking insulin, 1 to 3 days a week...

Now in the other hand if i was on a conventional bulking diet with a 40/40/20 macro split, I would be all over glycobol
i have heard that glycobol will help you stay in ketosis. not only that but glycogen reserves are going to be low on low carb diet, glycobol helps you make the most of the carbs you do eat. hell try it or not, up to you.