how do YOU measure body fat percentage?

1. how do YOU measure body fat percentage?

im curious how everyone here tests their BF% to know whether they are on track or not.

i would venture to say that barely anyone actually uses the hydrostatic testing lol.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

2. i use skin fold, but i am at college and I am in the exercise and sports science department so i have access too skin calipers.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    im curious how everyone here tests their BF% to know whether they are on track or not.

i would venture to say that barely anyone actually uses the hydrostatic testing lol.
    I use full ISAK proformas, including 8-site skinfolds, girths and bone breadths. I also have access to one of the top ISAK anthropometrists in the world to do them when I want them done

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. The Cutting Edge Technology of LAG aka look and guess...requires only a mirror and a pair of eyes.

Accuracy rate = +/- 10%

5. 4 fold caliper test sometimes
    visual most of the time
    •   

6. In my opinion, hydrostatic testing is the way to go, use it here and there, seems to be the most accurate.
    doing my own thang!

7. I bought one of those inexpensive calipers. So I'm not sure how accurate I am doing it on myself. I check three sites, and enter that info here http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

8. I have access to a Bod Pod that I use on occasion, but I usually just go with the 7-point caliper measurement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. whats a bod pod rodja?...i know you hate me and all but i've been wanting to see my body fat % for some time now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Acceptable body fat percentage after a bulk
    By hodji killer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
  2. What is the Optimal Body Fat Percentage for Testosterone?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:33 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:14 PM