Looking for advise about novadex xt and related supp

  1. New Member
    gabe9615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.68%

    Question Looking for advise about novadex xt and related supp


    I have been looking to change up my supplements and a friend of mine suggested that I take Novadex xt and Havoc. I don't want to go the Havoc route yet but would like some feedback on the novadex xt. Gaspari recommends also taking sp250 and sizeon. Are they trying to just sell more products? If you have any experience with these products or have any suggestions for products with which you had great success I would love the help.

  2. New Member
    ecupirate's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

    yes they are trying to sell you more supps. I had a good experience with superpump. taste was awesome, size on was alright. Never tried novadex since im only 22. I would stay away from Nxt if you are younger. Something I would recommend though is hemodraulix by axis labs. Awesome pumps and strength gains are awesome. Muscles feel rock solid to, i am stacking it with usplabs jacked
  3. New Member
    gabe9615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.68%

    I'm 30 so i don't think i'm too young for a t booster.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ecupirate's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

    you might benefit from it then. You could try that but i would recommend jacked over superpump.
  5. New Member
    RepThat21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    ive never personally tried the novedex but have read on here it crushes libido.so ive just steered clear.id recommend something like activate x or mass fx.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,920
    Rep Power
    2459711
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ecupirate View Post
    yes they are trying to sell you more supps. I had a good experience with superpump. taste was awesome, size on was alright. Never tried novadex since im only 22. I would stay away from Nxt if you are younger. Something I would recommend though is hemodraulix by axis labs. Awesome pumps and strength gains are awesome. Muscles feel rock solid to, i am stacking it with usplabs jacked
    I was actually thinking about running hemodraulix... you have ran it before? how were results? Notice and differences in more lean, size, strength, etc..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. New Member
    Andy G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

    I have had several experiences with Novedex Xt over the years. Usually just stand alone experiments. At higher dosages(6 caps e.d.) it did decimate my libido. At 2-3 caps a day, it did not, but may not achieve any other desired effects either. IMO, worthless compared to Formex or a few others out there. Word.
  8. New Member
    gabe9615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.68%

    Thanks for the input!
  9. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe9615 View Post
    I have been looking to change up my supplements and a friend of mine suggested that I take Novadex xt and Havoc. I don't want to go the Havoc route yet but would like some feedback on the novadex xt. Gaspari recommends also taking sp250 and sizeon. Are they trying to just sell more products? If you have any experience with these products or have any suggestions for products with which you had great success I would love the help.
    NXT is solid. The other two are good for their category of supplements.

  10. New Member
    gabe9615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    ive never personally tried the novedex but have read on here it crushes libido.so ive just steered clear.id recommend something like activate x or mass fx.
    I ordered mass fx today. have you experienced or heard results from an 8 week cycle? Read about 3 hours worth of logs and reviews on this stuff today but none were for longer than 4 weeks or so.
  11. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Rep Power
    1147167
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    i'm running novadex xt right now, it hasn't crushed my libido but i'm only taking it at 2 caps a day, mass fx however stacked with hyperdrol x2 is very good, i dosed it at one less pill a day and ran it for a longer period of time and it was amazing
  12. New Member
    gabe9615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm running novadex xt right now, it hasn't crushed my libido but i'm only taking it at 2 caps a day, mass fx however stacked with hyperdrol x2 is very good, i dosed it at one less pill a day and ran it for a longer period of time and it was amazing
    Please forgive my ignorance but what is the reasoning/point to taking two test boosters?
  13. New Member
    RepThat21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    yeah i took it for 8 weeks 4 of them with hyperdrol.best natural stack ive ever run.strength went up across the board and gained some solid lbm.about 6 pounds and kept bf % the same
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. penis related megavol advise
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:09 AM
  2. NOVADEX XT
    By nygreenz92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:19 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:22 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:03 AM
  5. GYNO related question, please advise
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in