Looking for advise about novadex xt and related supp

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
I have been looking to change up my supplements and a friend of mine suggested that I take Novadex xt and Havoc. I don't want to go the Havoc route yet but would like some feedback on the novadex xt. Gaspari recommends also taking sp250 and sizeon. Are they trying to just sell more products? If you have any experience with these products or have any suggestions for products with which you had great success I would love the help.

ecupirate

Awards
yes they are trying to sell you more supps. I had a good experience with superpump. taste was awesome, size on was alright. Never tried novadex since im only 22. I would stay away from Nxt if you are younger. Something I would recommend though is hemodraulix by axis labs. Awesome pumps and strength gains are awesome. Muscles feel rock solid to, i am stacking it with usplabs jacked

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
I'm 30 so i don't think i'm too young for a t booster.

ecupirate

Awards
you might benefit from it then. You could try that but i would recommend jacked over superpump.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ive never personally tried the novedex but have read on here it crushes libido.so ive just steered clear.id recommend something like activate x or mass fx.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes they are trying to sell you more supps. I had a good experience with superpump. taste was awesome, size on was alright. Never tried novadex since im only 22. I would stay away from Nxt if you are younger. Something I would recommend though is hemodraulix by axis labs. Awesome pumps and strength gains are awesome. Muscles feel rock solid to, i am stacking it with usplabs jacked
I was actually thinking about running hemodraulix... you have ran it before? how were results? Notice and differences in more lean, size, strength, etc..

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I have had several experiences with Novedex Xt over the years. Usually just stand alone experiments. At higher dosages(6 caps e.d.) it did decimate my libido. At 2-3 caps a day, it did not, but may not achieve any other desired effects either. IMO, worthless compared to Formex or a few others out there. Word.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been looking to change up my supplements and a friend of mine suggested that I take Novadex xt and Havoc. I don't want to go the Havoc route yet but would like some feedback on the novadex xt. Gaspari recommends also taking sp250 and sizeon. Are they trying to just sell more products? If you have any experience with these products or have any suggestions for products with which you had great success I would love the help.
NXT is solid. The other two are good for their category of supplements.

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
ive never personally tried the novedex but have read on here it crushes libido.so ive just steered clear.id recommend something like activate x or mass fx.
I ordered mass fx today. have you experienced or heard results from an 8 week cycle? Read about 3 hours worth of logs and reviews on this stuff today but none were for longer than 4 weeks or so.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm running novadex xt right now, it hasn't crushed my libido but i'm only taking it at 2 caps a day, mass fx however stacked with hyperdrol x2 is very good, i dosed it at one less pill a day and ran it for a longer period of time and it was amazing

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
i'm running novadex xt right now, it hasn't crushed my libido but i'm only taking it at 2 caps a day, mass fx however stacked with hyperdrol x2 is very good, i dosed it at one less pill a day and ran it for a longer period of time and it was amazing
Please forgive my ignorance but what is the reasoning/point to taking two test boosters?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yeah i took it for 8 weeks 4 of them with hyperdrol.best natural stack ive ever run.strength went up across the board and gained some solid lbm.about 6 pounds and kept bf % the same