Over the counter supplements and pct

SINCITY07

Awards
Hey everybody i am new to this just started the gym again sept 1. I bought the GNC hardcore muscle stack which has ( WHeybolic Extreme 60, AMplified Creatine 189, Leucine XT, Mega Men Sport, CLA, AMino Acids 1800, and L-Glutamine). I took that for about 25 days and the stwiched to the Muscletech Hardcore muscle stack ( Creakic, Leukic, and Gakic) it was a 15 day stack. NOw i just started yesterday

Jacked - Pre
Kre-Alkalyn - 2 in the morning and 2 post workout
Dark Matter - Post
Wheybolic Extreme 60 - 1hr after dark matter
Mega Man Sport muilt vit.

I wanted to know do i need to cycle off of these and if so for how long and do i need a pct.

i also just purchased prime, and the 4most anabolic arsenal stack from Gaspari Nutrition ( Superpump 250, size on, novedex xt, and plasma jet). I was thinking about addint prime to my current sch. And thought that after that finished i would fo the Gaspari stack.

Thank you for your help

When i started a weighted 201 and could barely flight 25's on each side for bench. I have moved up to 50 pounds on each side and have dropped to 186.5 pounds weight. I work out m-f for about an hr

SINCITY07

Awards
Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
stop buying your stuff from GNC.youre wasting a ton of money unless youre getting 50% off everything.you can add prime to what youre taking now and its good to cycle it for 8 weeks or up to 12.You don't need a PCT for creatine simply take 2-4 weeks off so your body doesnt get used to it then start up again.thats even optional.ive been on creatine for the past like 8 months.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes no PCT is needed and i agree with post above quit buying your supplements from GNC your wasting your money most likely. Nutraplanet is a great place to buy your stuff from and do your research here on the boards cause lots of people can lead you in the right direction on what you should take and what works. Also lot of us make the mistake at one time or another but don't take MuscleTech products.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, no more GNC, and PCT is for AAS or prohormones...

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah no more gnc, your paying double
cycle , pct, i dont know who hearing these terms from but your not taking steroids
you dont a pct
but maybe take a 2 week break every month or so that way you dont build up a tolerance but you dont really need too.

also theres nothing special about those supplements
its just whey protien, creatine, kre alkalyn and aakg
you can buy that stuff cheaper in bulk

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing you do need take time off is the testboosters like your Novedex, and you want to take time off Prime once you run it.

SINCITY07

Awards
Thank you all - i really appreciate the responses – will take everything into account and stick with my current cycle of

Jacked- Pre
Kre-Alkalyn – 2 morning and 2 post
Dark Matter – Post
Whey Protein – 1 hr after

And I will add Prime – and do the 69 protocol

And I will cycle off of everything after 8-12 weeks for 2-4 weeks of just whey protein

Thank you all.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all - i really appreciate the responses – will take everything into account and stick with my current cycle of

Jacked- Pre
Kre-Alkalyn – 2 morning and 2 post
Dark Matter – Post
Whey Protein – 1 hr after

And I will add Prime – and do the 69 protocol

And I will cycle off of everything after 8-12 weeks for 2-4 weeks of just whey protein

Thank you all.
Good luck bro we recommend no more than 8 weeks on a test booster then a 4 week break before starting again.