T-911 or Testopro - AnabolicMinds.com

T-911 or Testopro

Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

T-911 or Testopro

Being over 40 and plenty of lifting years I'm looking for a little help in the gym. I know testopro has got alot of positive reviews as well as T-911. Ingredients look much different though. Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm currently 225 about 18%bf looking to up my lean mass and get some attitude back in the gym.

Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

never used Testopro, but i've been thru 2 cycles of T-911 and loved the aggression i got when i took 1 pre-WO with it
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

T-911 is nice stuff stack with Anadraulic State and you get a great stack. Haven't used Testopro myself though.
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

I would choose testopro between the two just because the changed t-911 from an androsterone based product to a benzoflavone one... but personally for aggression ive always like DTH the most...
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Two options I see. Stack them as they do not interfere. Or try one, wait 2-4 weeks, and try the second. Never tried testopro, looks like a good formula. I have used T-911 and gained strength and a few lbs. Nice drive in the gym as well.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    I would choose testopro between the two just because the changed t-911 from an androsterone based product to a benzoflavone one... but personally for aggression ive always like DTH the most...
    i agree about the t911, i tested the original formula and only got to run it for 9 days. in those 9 days i was aggressive as hell, cut fat, strength went up, and was horny as hell. i tried the current t911 and sad to say was disappointed, not even close.
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree about the t911, i tested the original formula and only got to run it for 9 days. in those 9 days i was aggressive as hell, cut fat, strength went up, and was horny as hell. i tried the current t911 and sad to say was disappointed, not even close.
    yeah i was getting ready to order 4 bottles of the stuff then found out they had changed the formula... kinda dissapointed... wanted to try dosing 4 caps pre workout to see if it was similar to MMV2...

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    yeah i was getting ready to order 4 bottles of the stuff then found out they had changed the formula... kinda dissapointed... wanted to try dosing 4 caps pre workout to see if it was similar to MMV2...
    i really freaked at how powerful the tester dose was, 2-3 sub tabs seemed like i was on a cycle of mmv2. if you go back and check my t911 tester log in the legal gear sub forum i even say that i thought they would have to weaken it to sell it at f'ing gnc. imo lg hasn't been the same since they formed that unholy alliance. gnc-geez
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In my opinion I'd go with Testopro...and even better, I'd stack it with Stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    me too.the logs look very good.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thanks for all the replies. I think that has convinced me to try the swole stack, been following MrKleens log and it looks impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I think that has convinced me to try the swole stack, been following MrKleens log and it looks impressive.
    MR.KLEEN is KLEENing up.
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Yeah I agree, Swole stack is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too.the logs look very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Yeah I agree, Swole stack is where it's at.
    There you have your answer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:27 AM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:00 AM
  3. testopro vs. act x
    By suresha in forum Supplements