NO Synthesize Worth it?

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Hey just tried NO Shotgun lastnight... Intense! lol and I thought i had a tolerance to Pre-workouts. Anyway i felt/looked great at the gym and after . Wondering If NO Synthesis is worth it or is the ON After Max Protein im taking good enough?

PS Im also taking Animal Pak Multi and Natural Sterol Complex by Universal.
:thumbsup:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Hey just tried NO Shotgun lastnight... Intense! lol and I thought i had a tolerance to Pre-workouts. Anyway i felt/looked great at the gym and after . Wondering If NO Synthesis is worth it or is the ON After Max Protein im taking good enough?

PS Im also taking Animal Pak Multi and Natural Sterol Complex by Universal.
:thumbsup:
It's useful if you want to workout late and you like the general effect of NO Shotgun.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's useful if you want to workout late and you like the general effect of NO Shotgun.
I think we can assume that this guy is talking about taking itas a preworkout. Your talking about taking it as a post workout right?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Ive done the stack- it's hands down the best two product combination ive used aside from PH/AAS!
I love the ingredients- they are all-in-ones..
Plus you only use them on workout days so it really conserves them to last a decent amount of time.. the price is up there but I really enjoyed the stack to say the least.. Gained 3lbs during it, strength shot up, and I was easily visibly more vascular and solid.. I can't say enough good things about the stack..