I need a STRONG ASS pre workout - AnabolicMinds.com

I need a STRONG ASS pre workout

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I need a STRONG ASS pre workout

well the title says it all. When i use Jacked i use 3 scoops starting the first day. When i use fast twitch i use 2.5 scoops first day. Needless to say i dont go crazy off a monster, i could drink 3 and fall asleep.

I need something just as good as those 2 products i just got done with two months of jacked 4 days a week. I was thinking White Flood but its kinda expensive and it seems to be a BA based product and isnt that very similar to jacked?

and please dont suggest SuperDump250 or No Xplode or No Shotgun that stuff sucks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Everyone reacts differently to supplements, pre workout is no exception . as you have demonstrated by saying"SuperDump250 or No Xplode or No Shotgun that stuff sucks"

so what anyone tells you , you may react differently. Why dont you spend 30 min or so doing your own research and coming up with a product which you feel suits you Then if it all goes pear shaped you have only yourself to blame.

Incidentally the first 2 you mention from what ive read on review sites are highly rated.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

3 caps R4W, 3 caps RPM and 3 caps NCP 45 minutes before training on an empty stomach before pre w/o meal
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    well the title says it all. When i use Jacked i use 3 scoops starting the first day. When i use fast twitch i use 2.5 scoops first day. Needless to say i dont go crazy off a monster, i could drink 3 and fall asleep.

I need something just as good as those 2 products i just got done with two months of jacked 4 days a week. I was thinking White Flood but its kinda expensive and it seems to be a BA based product and isnt that very similar to jacked?

and please dont suggest SuperDump250 or No Xplode or No Shotgun that stuff sucks

You must have a VERY High Tolerance because all of the above are very good. From personal experience NO xplode and Shotgun. Only thing i can think of , if you dont have a high tolerance, is that you're not drinking em atleast 2 hrs after a meal.

If all else fails, preworkouts are just not for you.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to say abstain from stims for over a month. Your tolerance is very high and you need to re-attenuate your receptors. Getting some Reset AD is also a good idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.

shock tarts
  7. Controlled Labs Board Rep

Check out controlled labs white flood we just came out with a new raspberry flavor that rocks
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

So far jack3d is my favorite then no-explode. Jack3d makes my skin itch towards the end of my workouts, not sure what that is all about but still it seems to work the best for me.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm going to say abstain from stims for over a month. Your tolerance is very high and you need to re-attenuate your receptors. Getting some Reset AD is also a good idea.
    You beat me to it. Id say Reset AD as well, and take a break from stims. I like Pslin w. Complex carbs for a non stim energy in the mean time.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    So far jack3d is my favorite then no-explode. Jack3d makes my skin itch towards the end of my workouts, not sure what that is all about but still it seems to work the best for me.
    I believe the itchy skin is from the Beta Alanine.
  11. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unless your taking time off from stimulant pre workout products why would you change your selection if there working? Are you just exploring new options?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i might try fast twitch again, but i really want to do white flood any way i can get a discount?

and damn how good is that reset stuff? will it feel like i just started stims? all over again
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i might try fast twitch again, but i really want to do white flood any way i can get a discount?

and damn how good is that reset stuff? will it feel like i just started stims? all over again
    Depending on your usage, it may get you back to that level. I try to train relatively stimulant free and much prefer supplements like ALCAR, Sulbutiamine, and Icariin for energy and aggression.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

1 serving of white flood is all you need. check out the link in my signature for a free sample packet
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Do you drink alot of caffeine? If so then you should try to cut it out for at least 4 weeks because you adrenals are burnt out and your body is not responding to stimulants.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Ready 4 War gives me the best "get up and go" feeling versus most other things I have taken. Same with ZAP and the old RPM. Always felt much more from these than the drinks being stim resistant.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

JP8 hands down for all out ridiculously strong pre-workout.....its too much even for me!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    JP8 hands down for all out ridiculously strong pre-workout.....its too much even for me!
    The taste is too much for me....... more the fact that it stays with you in your mouth and throat all damn workout. Works though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Are the things said good for aggression?! I play sports all the time and after sports, college, and work, and friends/family, i sometimes get slumpy and lazy in the gym like i dont give it my all. Can you guys recommend anything like that?! plus that may also help the OP since aggression can turn into an extreme fierce and forceful energy!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

MP's Assault + LG's T-911 = booyah.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

I say r4w the only preworkout that made we wanna hurt people... 5 caps and your ready for war... haha
  22. Advanced Member

rpm for the win for me i hate powders and taste and i love to just pop capsules
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ready 4 War gives me the best "get up and go" feeling versus most other things I have taken. Same with ZAP and the old RPM. Always felt much more from these than the drinks being stim resistant.
    word
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Did RPM change their formula?
  25. New Member

man run to the shops don even walk get urself a tube of assault that stuff will set u on fire...
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Did RPM change their formula?
    They reformulated it awhile back. Only tried the original run and liked it. Saw some results seem not as potent after reformulating it but I haven't looked into it for awhile.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kikuyu View Post
    man run to the shops don even walk get urself a tube of assault that stuff will set u on fire...
    I got some Assault and think it is a decent preworkout. For me it was definitely not soemthing that set me on fire. Maybe I should up the dosing. I think it's good but not great on me but I'm super stim insensitive and some things don't effect me. Now Bullet Proof by them..... Love it.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

lay of the stimulants for a few weeks. yes you will probably get headaches. yes you will be tired. yes you will notice effects when you take them again.
  29. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

free white flood sample should be tried by all:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...lled-labs.html
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will be logging white flood starting I believe next week soon but will use MDNA after that and log it for 40 days and see how it compares to products like jacked, super pump 250, noxplode, hemorage, nanovapor, black powder, focux xt which is what I am currently taking.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will be logging white flood starting I believe next week soon but will use MDNA after that and log it for 40 days and see how it compares to products like jacked, super pump 250, noxplode, hemorage, nanovapor, black powder, focux xt which is what I am currently taking.
    Im not aware of what MDNA is... I know what MDMA is but...
  32. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    looking forward to your white flood log, which flavor?

let us know when the log starts up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which pre-workout....strong stims
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. How strong are you??
    By Sulsuknjrk in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:42 PM
  3. Strong and Big?? Who?