Methyl 1D

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting an XFactor cycle on the 15th of Nov. @ 1250mg for 65 days. I really didn't want to run a hormonal product, but Methyl 1D seems to be mild enough. I do have a few questions about how it works.

1. Is it just a high dosed DHEA, or does it convert to something else?
2. Right now I weigh 280, is the 6 pills/day enough
3. Will this shut my HPTA down hard or is it mild
4. Could I reasonably expect to gain at least 8lbs over the 65days while on the X and 1D
5. Is the 1D wet or Dry

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting an XFactor cycle on the 15th of Nov. @ 1250mg for 65 days. I really didn't want to run a hormonal product, but Methyl 1D seems to be mild enough. I do have a few questions about how it works.

1. Is it just a high dosed DHEA, or does it convert to something else?
2. Right now I weigh 280, is the 6 pills/day enough
3. Will this shut my HPTA down hard or is it mild
4. Could I reasonably expect to gain at least 8lbs over the 65days while on the X and 1D
5. Is the 1D wet or Dry
1. Yes it is DHEA with the addition of
anti-estrogen
DHT blocker
Sulfotransferase Inibitor
Glucoronidase Inhibitor
3bHSD Upregulator

These additions ensure more conversion to active hormone test.

2. 6/day would be a good place to start and should be sufficient. I will not say go higher so you will have to judge for yourself.

3. Shut down is possible whenever anything hormonal is run. Shutdown is extremely mild and very easy to recover from on M1D.

4. 8lbs is well within the range of potential gains from this stack.

5. M1D converts to test so yes water gain is possible. I would put this in the wet category but never have heard of overly high levels of bloat.

Enjoy your cycle!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
While looking at the supplement facts on this I couldn't actually tell if it was "methylated"...is this mild, what are the major sides, do people actually experience gyno with this, I have always want to try a pro-hormone but have been scared of the side effects, loosing gains, etc...

I would like to know everything in this product...

Oh funny story, ran out of protien the other day so picked up an RTD at GNC, don't hate its right next to my gym, and some guy who never lifted asks the store worker what he can take to get huge and the guy recommended this, i walked over and put an end to that fast and gave the GNC guy a load of s***, I couldn't believe it!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is there ant DHT blockers you can take with it as well, I have a family history of hair loss