can i take powerlab post cycle with no-xplode?
- 10-26-2009, 06:42 PM
- 10-26-2009, 07:07 PM
....Sigh, yes, you can take them together, but be forewarned that that has got to be the lamest PCT supplement I've ever seen. The stuff has caffeine, CEE and Arg in it - wtf are those doing in there? Not to mention dandelion root: a diuretic? What, because running a PH isn't hard enough on your system, so you have to hit your kidneys too?
But I digress. Just experiment with timing - taking both Post Cycle and (which is just overpriced caffeine as far as I'm concerned) at the same time might be too much for you, stim wise. I'd take the PC a couple of hours pre-workout and the NO 1/2hr pre-workout.
...Seriously though, next time, just buy some AI PC Support or testapro, and some White Flood or .
- 10-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By trb in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
- By sonicwaste in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:11 PM
- By KDLMaj in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
- By DeafPrideSS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2008, 07:25 PM
- By bignative22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:45 AM