can i take powerlab post cycle with no-xplode?
- 10-26-2009, 07:42 PM
- 10-26-2009, 08:07 PM
....Sigh, yes, you can take them together, but be forewarned that that has got to be the lamest PCT supplement I've ever seen. The stuff has caffeine, CEE and Arg in it - wtf are those doing in there? Not to mention dandelion root: a diuretic? What, because running a PH isn't hard enough on your system, so you have to hit your kidneys too?
But I digress. Just experiment with timing - taking both Post Cycle and No-Xplode (which is just overpriced caffeine as far as I'm concerned) at the same time might be too much for you, stim wise. I'd take the PC a couple of hours pre-workout and the NO 1/2hr pre-workout.
...Seriously though, next time, just buy some AI PC Support or testapro, and some White Flood or Maniac.
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By trb in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:55 PM
- By sonicwaste in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:11 PM
- By KDLMaj in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM
- By DeafPrideSS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
- By bignative22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:45 AM