JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just some quick questions.

first when calculating daily calorie intake along with macros would I count the fish oil and CLA? The bottle dont have a nutritional info but they should contain some kind of calorie and fat with them right? Or dont worry about it?

Also I have a jar of unrefined coconut oil thats been in the pantry. Every once in a while I used to down a tablespoon of this stuff, well the other day I went for it and the whole bottle hardend. Went from a liquid to this soild paste like substance. My question is do I know have to just down it as it is? And if I do I am sure a tbsp of this soild stuff is gonna be different then a tbsp of it in liquid form? Or can I get it back to liquid form and if so how?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
A 1gram fish oil would be 9 calories I would think since its 1 gram of fat. As far as the coconut oil, as long as it hasn't expired just warm it up to get to liquid again. I don't know what the specific temp is but mine solidified at room temp also. No big deal, just looks gross.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I just microwave the whole bottle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup it's a glass jar

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another quick question, about the fish oil and CLA, do you guys think it matters if I take them seperately or together? I used to alternate them like meal 1 cla meal 2 fish oil meal 3 cla and etc... This is how I used to take it until recently I just started taking them together like 2cla and 2 fish oil with breakfeast, then again with lunch and dinner.

Do you guys think 1 way is better then the other? Does it make a difference? Initally I figured it would be better to seperate the 2 fats but now not sure

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another quick question, about the fish oil and CLA, do you guys think it matters if I take them seperately or together? I used to alternate them like meal 1 cla meal 2 fish oil meal 3 cla and etc... This is how I used to take it until recently I just started taking them together like 2cla and 2 fish oil with breakfeast, then again with lunch and dinner.

Do you guys think 1 way is better then the other? Does it make a difference? Initally I figured it would be better to seperate the 2 fats but now not sure

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it makes much (if any) difference.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
to melt the coconut oil just boil some water, put it in a bowl then put the jar into the bowl and it'll melt in a few mins. i wouldn't mircrowave it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to melt the coconut oil just boil some water, put it in a bowl then put the jar into the bowl and it'll melt in a few mins. i wouldn't mircrowave it.
mine stayed solid during winter. I used to just spoon some into my oats or tea, or straight into my mouth.

. . .and stay away from microwaves . . recent scientific research indicates links to cancer of the arsehole ;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
For a person who already get's enough calories, and takes fish oil, would coconut oil have any use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
Chub Nutrition / Health 19