Optygen HP vs. Cordygen5?

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Im just curious if anyone has compared these two products? I know the Cordygen5 has been discussed on here before but havent seen anything on the Optygen HP... Im an endurance cyclist and was curious about both since they "seem" somewhat similar.

Any help? Or can someone point out some differences maybe?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's no way the cordyceps comes close the Millenniums cordyceps. Sorry, it doesn't matter what else is in there.

Millennium's Cordygen VO2 has the rhodiola, and both C5 and VO2 will blow this away.

Stack either with Carnage and/or Citruvol for crazy endurance.

I used to be a serious mt biker (still am at heart). I wish Millennium had existed back when I rode.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
I was thinkin of stacking the Cordygen5 w/ the Citruvul XS.

Thanks for the reply.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the cordygen line of products is absolutely top notch for any endurance athlete and cannot be passed up. Check our website for samples and trust that you will not be let down. Also check out Carnage also by MST if you're looking for a good Beta Alanine product to add or Citruvol Xs if you're looking for cordygen with some citrulline malate

PROLINESPORTS

Awards
Im just curious if anyone has compared these two products? I know the Cordygen5 has been discussed on here before but havent seen anything on the Optygen HP... Im an endurance cyclist and was curious about both since they "seem" somewhat similar.

Any help? Or can someone point out some differences maybe?
We've used and like both. I think it may be a matter of preference and maybe more a matter of marketing>>>.

From a cost perspective there is no debate, but again that has to go back to marketing. We have seen athletes use both the VO2 Cordygen (designed for rapid release) stacked with either Optygen or the HP version of the product.

--
ProLine Sports Nutrition, Inc.
Resources for Today's Endurance Athletes
Toll Free P/F 800-692-0489 North America

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
the cordygen line of products is absolutely top notch for any endurance athlete and cannot be passed up. Check our website for samples and trust that you will not be let down. Also check out Carnage also by MST if you're looking for a good Beta Alanine product to add or Citruvol Xs if you're looking for cordygen with some citrulline malate

Do you ship samples to Canada?? I have only tried Somnidren-GH (powder) and loved it. Was interested in the Cordygen line up.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen vow is super potent and noticeably effective at the first dose. Vo2 is no joke.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Do you ship samples to Canada?? I have only tried Somnidren-GH (powder) and loved it. Was interested in the Cordygen line up.
Give it a shot at the site and let me know. If anything goes wrong, shoot me a PM and i'll try and get it worked out for you!

We've used and like both. I think it may be a matter of preference and maybe more a matter of marketing>>>.

From a cost perspective there is no debate, but again that has to go back to marketing. We have seen athletes use both the VO2 Cordygen (designed for rapid release) stacked with either Optygen or the HP version of the product.

--
ProLine Sports Nutrition, Inc.
Resources for Today's Endurance Athletes
Toll Free P/F 800-692-0489 North America
I mean no disrespect here, but MST's marketing does not make the product what it is....the product makes it what it is. No amount of marketing by either company for either product will change the source of the cordyceps, and the results you'd gain from each product.

Cordygen vow is super potent and noticeably effective at the first dose. Vo2 is no joke.
Thank you sir....glad you enjoy it :)