my first h-drol cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikes7

Awards
I just bought a bottle of h-drol with 60 caps from a friend who has used it before. I've been training hard for about a year now. I'm 6'0 about 165 so not that big but i'm pretty ripped and i'd just like to add some bulk. My friend said that when he took h-drol he only took 1 pill a day but I was wondering if 2 is ok or should I stick with 1? So basically a little help with how I should run my cycle. I have my PCT set up too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a bottle of h-drol with 60 caps from a friend who has used it before. I've been training hard for about a year now. I'm 6'0 about 165 so not that big but i'm pretty ripped and i'd just like to add some bulk. My friend said that when he took h-drol he only took 1 pill a day but I was wondering if 2 is ok or should I stick with 1? So basically a little help with how I should run my cycle. I have my PCT set up too.
1st post, eh. you smoke and drink and don't list your age. i am also curious about your 'occupation'?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I agree with thebigt, something doesn't add up. How old are you? What do you have set up for a PCT?

vikes7

Awards
I don't smoke or drink. I'm 19 1/2. College student at minnesota state university

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You are way too young man. You need to wait until you are at least 21. At 19 you will be able to build decently quick with the proper diet and training. Work on that and do yourself a favor and don't take the juice.

vikes7

Awards
Alright, well thanks for the tips I guess. I'm just getting kind of frusturated because I work out as hard as I can and I eat a ton and I can't seem to put on weight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't smoke or drink. I'm 19 1/2. College student at minnesota state university
i read your profile. yes and yes to smoking and drinking. and for a college student you aren't very good at filling out forms imo, most of your page is blank.:saroll:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You are going to make your own decisions to take it or not. Just be aware of the sides and what harm you can do to your body at the age of 19. Just eat like crazy and pump the protein and creatine.

vikes7

Awards
OK bigt, I made my profile last night in like 5 min and i didn't even see where I could edit my profile till now. I could really care less if you believe me because I know that I don't smoke or drink. I don't really see a need to create a complete profile for a site I don't really plan on visiting too often. I just came here to see if I could find some tips on how to run my h-drol cylce because I want to make sure I do it the right and safe way IF I decide to do it.

vikes7

Awards
Thanks gymaddict20, I am aware of some of the sides and that's why if I do decide to take it i'm going to make sure I have a proper pct set up. My friend also told me that I should take milk thistle during my cycle to help protect against liver damage. Good idea? In case any of you are curious, he was only 17 when he ran his h-drol cycle and he is fine. He didn't have any sides except for some back acne. Nothing to serious.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
OK bigt, I made my profile last night in like 5 min and i didn't even see where I could edit my profile till now. I could really care less if you believe me because I know that I don't smoke or drink. I don't really see a need to create a complete profile for a site I don't really plan on visiting too often. I just came here to see if I could find some tips on how to run my h-drol cylce because I want to make sure I do it the right and safe way IF I decide to do it.
If I were you I would plan on visiting this site quick often. Id ignore what your 19 year old friends are telling you about taking juice and research everything on here. This site has tons of people that have experience with just about whatever you could ask and are here to help you. Check out some other sections on here and im sure you can get a good diet and workout program.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gymaddict20, I am aware of some of the sides and that's why if I do decide to take it i'm going to make sure I have a proper pct set up. My friend also told me that I should take milk thistle during my cycle to help protect against liver damage. Good idea? In case any of you are curious, he was only 17 when he ran his h-drol cycle and he is fine. He didn't have any sides except for some back acne. Nothing to serious.
Lol he doesnt have any sides that he can see that doesnt mean they aren't there. Running a cycle at 17 years old is retarded. I know everyone will back me up on that. As I said DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. People are here to help you. Research everything on this site.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well thanks for the tips I guess. I'm just getting kind of frusturated because I work out as hard as I can and I eat a ton and I can't seem to put on weight.
Alot of people who claim to "eat a ton" really don't. They just think they do. What you should do is keep an accurate log of everything you eat for a week to get an idea of what you really are ingesting. Then adjust from there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the fda is currently investigating ph use. if you go into a bank wearing a ski mask you are going to be suspicious.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol he doesnt have any sides that he can see that doesnt mean they aren't there. Running a cycle at 17 years old is retarded. I know everyone will back me up on that. As I said DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. People are here to help you. Research everything on this site.
Everyone will back the statement that if you are under 21 DO NOT take hormonal supplements as they can really piss off your lipid profiles at this age, close growth plates, cause premature cells to not develop in the brain, and many other things. Before you do a cycle just make sure and ask yourself if you actually need the PH/DS or if you are only doing it because you want a quick fix to get bigger. I am not busting your chops here but this is a serious question that you need to consider before you make your decision. And to the 17 year old that took Hdrol....well, that is so stupid I can't even say anything mean. Goodluck to that dude in health down the road. Hopefully the damage is minimal. Anyway just do not take this lightly whatever you do. I would recommend you wait at least another year and a half and do research on PH/DS/AAS and then come back when it is safe and you know the benefits and risks of this lifestyle. There are a ton of great natural stacks and supplements out there right now and there is no excuse why you can't get great results with those as well and they are completely safe. But goodluck on your decision.

vikes7

Awards
Thanks again. Yeah, I will definately consider waiting a year or 2 to see if I can get the gains I want but I'm just really frusturated because I work my ass off in the gym, take natural supps and I really do think I eat a pretty healthy diet.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. Yeah, I will definately consider waiting a year or 2 to see if I can get the gains I want but I'm just really frusturated because I work my ass off in the gym, take natural supps and I really do think I eat a pretty healthy diet.
A "healthy" diet isn't going to put any size on you if there aren't a sufficient amount of calories. Seriously, I'll bet you're not eating as much as you think you are. How many calories a day are you consuming?

vikes7

Awards
Honestly, I would have to write it down and make a log to find out the exact amount but if I had to guess it would be somewhere 3,000 to 3,500.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I would have to write it down and make a log to find out the exact amount but if I had to guess it would be somewhere 3,000 to 3,500.
Your 6'1" at 165lbs....I am guessing your tall and skinny. If that is what your intake is at each day after you calculate it, you need to bump that up.

vikes7

Awards
Yeah you guessed right. I will definately be considering everything you guys have said. Everyone on here and people I've talked to say h-drol is very mild though and it shouldn't have many side effects even on a 19 1/2 year old. I see a lot of people on here saying if you take milk thistle and have a PCT set up you should be fine.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be completely honest (this is not meant as an insult) but it doesn't sound like your diet and training are the way they need to be for max results.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you guessed right. I will definately be considering everything you guys have said. Everyone on here and people I've talked to say h-drol is very mild though and it shouldn't have many side effects even on a 19 1/2 year old. I see a lot of people on here saying if you take milk thistle and have a PCT set up you should be fine.
It s PH, it will have effects on you at 19 years old and can again have health effects down the road. It sounds like your mind is already made up to take it and your trying to justify it. I am trying to help you here so please don't take it as an insult. You will need to take more than milk thistle before during and after. Out of curiosity I am interested in what these "well informed" people have told you to take for a PCT.

vikes7

Awards
No worries. Not taking what you're telling me as an insult. I appreciate the help. My mind is NOT made up to take this. I just want to learn as much about it as possible so that I can make a well informed decision on whether or not to take it. For a PCT i've been told to take Revive T.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Again your sources aren't correct. You need to take what is called a SERM. Check out the PCT threads on here.

vikes7

Awards
Well I'm done on here for tonight. I'd like to thank you all for the help again. I've pretty much realized I need to do a little (or a lot) more research before I take this if I decide to take this. For now i'm just going to try to eat as much as I can, probably try keeping a log to see how many cal's I actually eat in a day.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm done on here for tonight. I'd like to thank you all for the help again. I've pretty much realized I need to do a little (or a lot) more research before I take this if I decide to take this. For now i'm just going to try to eat as much as I can, probably try keeping a log to see how many cal's I actually eat in a day.
Great decision and I applaud you on actually wanting to do your research. You have many years left in your lifetime to do steroids. If you research them and learn the things you need to know to run safe cycles then it will benefit you far into the future and your body will be completely healthy as well.

Also, as far as the training and diet goes go to bodybuilding.com and type in the search bar "lean mass diet" and click on the link for the PDF of that. Download it and read it and take it to heart. It is a great program for lean mass that has workouts, supplement recommendations, calorie calculations, and meal plans. It is perfect for what you are trying to do and I have used it many times with great success over the years.

Also if you don't want to do the workout they outline search bodybuilding.com for mass workouts and just use the meal plans outlined in the Lean Mass Diet. This will help you tremendously in your situation and is an EXCELLENT resource to have on hand on your quest for the bodybuilder physique :D. Give it a shot and I promise you will be putting on quality mass in no time :thumbsup:

Get a good meal plan and workout and you will be amazed at your results. Goodluck

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and man I just noticed your specs. 6' 1'' and 165lbs! Dude you have A TON of room to GROW!!! This is great news for you man! And it also looks like you have a fast metabolism which is even better news! Get a solid diet and workout and look at the supplements in the lean mass diet book and you will be GOLDEN. And just so you know your bodytype is most likely an ectomorph for the calorie calculations on the Lean Mass Diet book. And search bodybuilding.com for a good 3 day per week mass workout and you will be well on your way to impressing your friends (even the mindless ones that took the PH's (no offense)) because if you have everything in order you will make twice the gains that they have if not more. Goodluck.

MOD EDIT: Thread closed. Does not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.