GHenerate - The Reveal - Why the world needs a good GH sup

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys asked for it, after logs reporting 8lbs, great sleep and good recovery...here it is

Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectables. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise, there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet which I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. This is stimulated by Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release which is why we needed a two phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find, I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does exactly what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone (up to 12 times baseline). By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph will detail what GHRH agonist I found!

Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin! Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a HUGE increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH. We use only 98% pure puerarin complexed with cyclodextrin in our formula so it is ultra potent. Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4). Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!

These two ultra potent pathways are what give GHenerate the amazing body recomp, appetite increasing effects that were experienced by our testers and make it the most potent GH secreting agent ever produced. One tester gained 8lbs on GHenerate alone, which is unheard of for a GH product. There is nothing on the market like GHenerate!

What about IGH-1? Luckily IGH-1, our GH secretagogue works in a totally different manner, which is to reduce somatostatin, meaning it will enhance and increase the potential of GHenerate. Somatostatin is the natural hormone your body produces to reduce GH production, so blocking this is a very good thing to do with GHenerate, so stacking the two is going to give exponential results.

While these studies are not conclusive, we just couldn't wait for years of clinical data on these ingredients to bring the product to market. We are looking into dong studies on all aspects of GH release with this product. We felt compelled to offer this product to people who like the science, wish to be early adopters to this new experience, see the value in the preliminary data and anecdotal experiences of our testers.

Reference Studies:
1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.

Puerariae Radix (PR), Puerariae Flos (PF), and Puerariae Surculus (PS) as well as their constituents were tested for induction of rat growth hormone (rGH) release by both rat pituitary cell culture and in vivo experimentation in order to develop them to novel drugs. Through a calibration curve of the rGH released by addition of rat growth hormone-releasing hormone (rGHRH) to rat pituitary cells, the 70 % ethanol extracts of PR and PS increased rGH release by about 1.6 and 1.7 times as high, respectively, as the control group (264.6 +/- 13.6 pM). However, each puerarin type as a representative constituent of PR in Korea Pharmacopeia (KP) and tectorigenin and an important ingredient of PF were twice as effective as in the control group. The acid hydrolysate of Puerariae Surculus (HPS) increased rGH release concentration-dependently, and its EC (50) was approximately 10.4 microg/ml. The T (max) value for rGH after injection of 20 microg/kg of rGHRH was 10 - 30 min, while the C (max) value was increased by approximately 12-fold compared to the control group (198.2 +/- 25.0 pM) and the AUC (0 - 45) was increased to 10 times the level of the control group (10,840.9 +/- 845.5 min. pM). On the other hand, T (max) for the HPS was 60 min, while C (max) was increased approximately to 5.8 fold compared to control (244.1 +/- 36.4 pM). C (max) for puerarin was 1,028.6 +/- 502.7 pM, that is, approximately 5.2 times as high as the control level. However, tectorigenin (20 microg/kg) was of no statistical significance. Therefore, we suggest that the HPS and puerarin act either on GH secretagogue receptors or on GHRH receptor of somatotrophin as possible agonists or an inhibitor on somatostatin receptor to release rGH, respectively.

2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

In the present work, we provide compelling evidence for the expression of a ghrelin-like peptide hormone that has only been associated with animals, in various plant tissues. Ghrelin, the appetite stimulating hormone, has been identified from a number of different species including humans, rat, pig, mouse, gerbil, eel, goldfish, bullfrog and chicken. The study here was conducted using an immunohistochemistry assay to screen whether plants have any ghrelin immunoreactivity. In this respect, Prunus x domestica L. and Marus alba were examined. Immunohistochemistry results showed that there is a strong human ghrelin immunoreactivity substance in the parenchyma cells of these plants. This was entirely unexpected since this hormone was considered to be present solely in animals. Thus, this study is the first to report the presence of a peptide with ghrelin-like activity in plants, a finding that has only been observed in the animal kingdom. RIA analysis confirmed that these plants contain significant amounts of this substance. Furthermore, reverse-phase HPLC analyses of plant extracts showed an elution characteristic of the peptide identical to that of human ghrelin. In general, fruit from both plants had higher levels of the peptide than the vegetative parts.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. [email protected]

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok that was a wealth of information, thanks for making that available, is the ai effect strong, and is ok to run this right after the use of an ai, or during pxt?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a fairly moderate AI effect...

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Interesting information. After reading some of the logs on here I was wanting to try it. When do you anticipate it hitting the market?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Moderate AI effect, so ok to run after a strong 8 week AI, like on a cut shortly after a bulk?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moderate AI effect, so ok to run after a strong 8 week AI, like on a cut shortly after a bulk?
I know i am not LG himself but IMO this should be fine. The AI is merely just a side benefit. Also this may be just what you need after a strong AI, movin down to a moderate AI which slowly but surely puts your body back into synergy or its natural balance, or atleast closer to it. Then on top of that the main effect being the Amazing GH benefits! Im super stoked to try this and cant wait to get the opportunity. Ive always had sleep problems, can never stay asleep, never get quality rest, etc. So im really excited to try this product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice write-up! :thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm all up in this. I miss the old pght.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Nice, its awesome you found truly found two novel compounds to induce the GH release.

Do they in any way affect dopamine levels, and what are the recommended dosing times?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long should this be run before a break, or is this something that can be run indefinitely?

Is this something that can be run every day/night, or should it be 5 on, 2 off, or 3/1, etc.

Thanks!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How long should this be run before a break, or is this something that can be run indefinitely?

Is this something that can be run every day/night, or should it be 5 on, 2 off, or 3/1, etc.

Thanks!
LG said this is something that can be/should run for a lengthy period of time. as for the 5 on 2 off protocol, I would need LG to comment.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally think anyone wanting to take it longer than 60 days should take a week off then a 5 and 2 schedule indefinitely. Seems like with GHRP style peptides this is optimal dosing. Still, we know that most lifters don't do well with this protocol, so taking a week off in between cycles will suffice.

Also, it doesn't seem to effect dopamine levels at all (nothing I've read) so it shouldn't be an issue. Additionally, it stacks well with IGH-1.

We will be putting up a pre-order IGH-1 / GHenerate combo for $29.99 today!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I personally think anyone wanting to take it longer than 60 days should take a week off then a 5 and 2 schedule indefinitely. Seems like with GHRP style peptides this is optimal dosing. Still, we know that most lifters don't do well with this protocol, so taking a week off in between cycles will suffice.

Also, it doesn't seem to effect dopamine levels at all (nothing I've read) so it shouldn't be an issue. Additionally, it stacks well with IGH-1.

Insane deal man!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

That is a wonderful deal! I cannot wait for the mass feedback on this!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sweet, how long till it ships and what is the dosage so i know how much too order

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i saw 120 servings in a diffrent thread but it didnt say how many servings a day? want to know how much i need to buy to get a effective run at it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 servings per day which is about a 60 day cycle. Long enough for a GH product to kick in.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
the logs people were running were saying 4 sprays is a serving size and it seems like 2 times a day was what they were running.so assuming 4 sprays is a single serving that would be 60 days per bottle at 2 x's a day dosing.if so this is really a deal a 29.99 and i will be placing an order.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I should take the I-GH-1 with it or save it for a cycle of somthing. will it help alot if i take it with the HGenerate?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

Does this product increase IGF-1? High levels of IGH-1 are contraindicated in almost every form of cancer.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to hear answers. This looks too good LOL

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The logs were using 6 sprays 2X per day...so that would be the serving size.

I would try the IGH-1 with it...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Earlier someone suggested after 8 weeks of an AI is is ok to take ghenerate, if the AI is coupled with a test booster, are we ok to take the IGH-1 as well with the generate...the deal is so good i just want to buy some!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what a great deal, bought a couple, at that price and with as long as its lasts, how can one go wrong. its worth a shot

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So, what is it, 4 sprays or 6?

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Is this stuff going to be available from NP? Was hoping to add a few bottles in an order placed with NP to save a few bucks...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woah man why so bitter? I can see how he got confused. A lot of people in the previous post were saying 4 sprays.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I said 6 sprays. What do you think might be the answer?

Yeah, you can stack with IGH-1, that the point.
ahhhhh because at first it was listed as 4 sprays, this is what I was under the impression of, check the last page...

What gives?

EDIT: there were also a couple on bb that was saying 4 sprays...but, never mind, 6 sprays it is.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just messing around. Sarcasm doesn't work well on IM or message boards. I know it is a bit confusing, but the pump heads are slightly different between manufacturers.

6 seems like the magic number for this pump head!

pmo83

Awards
Does this product increase IGF-1? High levels of IGH-1 are contraindicated in almost every form of cancer.
Well don't take it if you have cancer. Whats your point?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be safe and more effective.

We love the Aussies, the TGA doesn't love us!

pmo83

Awards
Do you not ship to the UK either? I couldn't see an option :(

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We can ship to the UK, but we have to add in extra shipping charges. I will find out about that one...

ritchy

Banned
Awards
I have a question for you LG. I`d like to try this gh spray, but can`t get in contact with your company as the outlook express does not work on my pc. That number you gave out on this site to get in contact with LG, is it toll free? If so never mind the question as I can find out... If not, can you give me an estimation of how much it would cost to ship a couple of bottles to Montreal, Canada?

Any idea how much NP will be selling this stuff for?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The number isn't toll free, I will find out our number.

Not sure how much it would cost for Canada, I will find out tomorrow

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serving Size - 6 Sprays ~ 1ml
Servings Per Container - 120 (2 month supply at 2 doses per day)

GHenerate Complex 83mg
Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin
Puerarin 98%
GHRP - Marus Alba Extract

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Calcium EDTA, Sucraose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Chitosan

Directions: Spray 6 pumps under your tongue. Enjoy the flavor under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish around the mouth and swallow completely. On workout days: tak 6 sprays before training and 6 sprays prior to sleep. On off days take 6 sprays before noon and 6 sprays prior to sleep.