XFactor and ?????
- 10-25-2009, 02:33 PM
- 10-25-2009, 02:41 PM
I would go with LCLT, TestoPro, P-slin mega dose of B-12, all except the b-12 increase androgen activity which will lead to strength, free testosterone, size, and fat loss with muscle gain. B-12 will help with red blood cell production to increase the benfits of AA, also it will help to prevent any lethargy from consumption of AA.doing my own thang!
- 10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I am about to start an x-factor cycle and here is what I was thinking:
Oral Sustain Alpha
60 min preworkout-
Protein shake with endoamp max
30 min preworkout-
Any suggestions on how this looks? Too much?
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlawedGrunt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:04 PM
- By Konvicted in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:08 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:15 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:36 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2007, 06:38 AM