XFactor and ?????
- 10-25-2009, 03:33 PM
- 10-25-2009, 03:41 PM
I would go with LCLT, TestoPro, P-slin mega dose of B-12, all except the b-12 increase androgen activity which will lead to strength, free testosterone, size, and fat loss with muscle gain. B-12 will help with red blood cell production to increase the benfits of AA, also it will help to prevent any lethargy from consumption of AA.doing my own thang!
10-25-2009, 07:57 PM
I am about to start an x-factor cycle and here is what I was thinking:
Oral Sustain Alpha
60 min preworkout-
Protein shake with endoamp max
30 min preworkout-
Any suggestions on how this looks? Too much?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Konvicted in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM
- By wilson199 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:12 AM
- By shiby1510 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2008, 05:32 PM
- By SpiderMan in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:55 AM
- By ugab37 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 42Last Post: 11-20-2007, 12:48 PM