Cortisol Control....

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I am looking for a product to help lower my cortisol levels.....

And most of the products i have looked contain the effective 7-keto, 7-oxo or whatever you want to call it. I have always found this to be effective and am looking to get the NOW Foods 100mg caps(nice price), but am worried about the joint dryness i have had before.

I am looking for some feedback on what you guys think may be more effective than just straight 7-keto.....

Thanks

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
check the post about lowering cortisol is it hype. Lots of discusssion of many different products there

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've always had great success with Lean Extreme. Always helps me when I'm trying to cut pudge and re-comp. I just make sure to taper off it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heard lots of good things about endoamp which helps the spike in cortisol after workouts.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Phospahtidyserine isn't hormonal, unlike some other options. Expensive though, for the good versions of it, but well worth it.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The choice of product would depend on the desired outcome. Do you want to shed some belly fat or do you need help calming down after an workout? I'd recommend Suppress-C for the former and Endoamp for the latter.

coachmorin

Awards
Phosphatidyl serine, magnesium chelated, serenity, all from Poliquin.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I thought 11-oxo was very popular to help with cortisol and shed some visceral fat, does anybody know much about this, looking to see if i should use this on a cut the ghenerate

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I thought 11-oxo was very popular to help with cortisol and shed some visceral fat, does anybody know much about this, looking to see if i should use this on a cut the ghenerate
I got ridiculously good results at 10 caps per day. It works not only for visceral fat for me. Try Suppress-C first, if that works well for you then spend on 11-OXO.