preworkout

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is this new pre workout product I have been hearing about at the gyms called Muscle DNA? Does any one know much about it? My personal gym said they were going to carry it as well but he couldn't tell me much about it. My workout partner's gym at his apartment complex was possibly going to carry it too. Both apartment complex are owned by the same guy. The trainer said it would eliminate having to carry 10 different brands of prework stuff like nanovapor, no xplode, super pump 250, pre surge, jacked,hemo rage etc and would make it easier for the gym, which his current gym was going to have but the owner decided t0 put jay rob packets of protein instead for now (which btw tastes like ass) but the new gym hes opening up is going to carry this prework out product.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this new pre workout product I have been hearing about at the gyms called Muscle DNA? Does any one know much about it? My personal gym said they were going to carry it as well but he couldn't tell me much about it. My workout partner's gym at his apartment complex was possibly going to carry it too. Both apartment complex are owned by the same guy. The trainer said it would eliminate having to carry 10 different brands of prework stuff like nanovapor, no xplode, super pump 250, pre surge, jacked,hemo rage etc and would make it easier for the gym, which his current gym was going to have but the owner decided t0 put jay rob packets of protein instead for now (which btw tastes like ass) but the new gym hes opening up is going to carry this prework out product.
Hm, not sure. Personally I am still going to stick with JP8, Vasocharge, or White Flood :D. I honestly don't think that this will be a be all-end all supplement.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just spoke to ADAM the personal trainer at my apartment gym today to ask him how it compares to JP8 etc and he said it cost a lot more but the way he put it was you won't need to get 3 or 4 differnet bottles of supplements prework out that this will have every thing you would want in a prework out supplement stupid of me I forgot to ask him what was in it. He still does not know when he is getting it in. After my white flood log I am thinking of tying it out and reviewing it. He said he would see if he can get me a bottle that would last 40 servings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just spoke to ADAM the personal trainer at my apartment gym today to ask him how it compares to JP8 etc and he said it cost a lot more but the way he put it was you won't need to get 3 or 4 differnet bottles of supplements prework out that this will have every thing you would want in a prework out supplement stupid of me I forgot to ask him what was in it. He still does not know when he is getting it in. After my white flood log I am thinking of tying it out and reviewing it. He said he would see if he can get me a bottle that would last 40 servings.
i wouldn't trust anyone who sells jay robb products.:saroll:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol I know but it was not his decision. The owners wife put it in there. Its actually not bad. It is protein isolation for the whey. No WPC. Just the taste is so bad. It is not palatable at all. I am just letting you know what is in his gym. On another note though hes pretty big and I do value his knowledge and if he is able to get one a bottle why not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I know but it was not his decision. The owners wife put it in there. Its actually not bad. It is protein isolation for the whey. No WPC. Just the taste is so bad. It is not palatable at all. I am just letting you know what is in his gym. On another note though hes pretty big and I do value his knowledge and if he is able to get one a bottle why not.
sure, i was just kidding. i see jay robb protein at the grocery store all the time, $3 for a little packet at the freaking grocery store. i bought one on the clearance aisle for .90 and i agree it sucked.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean heck it is isolation but can't they at least make it taste palatable lol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I like to buy my ingredients somewhat seperate that way I can make the ratios custome fit my goals :). But I can see how an All-in-one supp would be beneficial. And heck if you can get a tub for free def hit up a log! Could be good stuff :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well what he had explained to me was that its all one and that it eliminates us finding the right does but more so that it has the clinical does in there so that you get the benefits that we should get from a prework out product i.e creatine at 5 grams vs what most companies put which is 1 gram or 2 grams as a example. 3.2 grams of BA vs 1 gram or a blend which most comapnis have. That is how I understood Adams explanation of this product. I mean heck if I don't have go buy 4 different products to make one product why not. Its so much easier to go that route you know. I am right now logging focus xt, there BA and creatine mag product. That alone is 3 products I am lugging around to the gym. When I did usp labs stack I took prime, jacked, and powerfull to the gym and it took up space. I see what they are trying to do. Make it so we don't have to lug around bunch of stuff and be a supplement horror. lol. My kitchen is like a a pharm lab lol I have so much stuff there from protein to antioxidants fish oil etc it takes up the whole counter lol. This would be so much easier for me. Like I just swithced over few years ago to a vitamin strip vs having 5 bottles for my morning reg.
It saved me so much space. vita E tabs B and C antioxidants fish oil multi now all in one box like the animal pack.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I like to buy my ingredients somewhat seperate that way I can make the ratios custome fit my goals :). But I can see how an All-in-one supp would be beneficial. And heck if you can get a tub for free def hit up a log! Could be good stuff :)
So I spoke to ADAM today and he said you can dose it based on body weight to custom fit your goals while taking a full dose will benefit from the ratios that were de-termed on the clinical dose done in the controlled studies.