Yohimbe Extract Preworkout?

xpin2winx

Awards
I just bought yohimbe bark extract (vitaminshoppe brand) and it says its 500 mg a pill and contains 8mg (1.6%) of yohimbine. I got this because i wanted to use it as a fatburner and i wanted to know when is the best time to take it. I want my energy preworkout, and it says i can't exceed 2 capsules a day so when is the best time to take it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just bought yohimbe bark extract (vitaminshoppe brand) and it says its 500 mg a pill and contains 8mg (1.6%) of yohimbine. I got this because i wanted to use it as a fatburner and i wanted to know when is the best time to take it. I want my energy preworkout, and it says i can't exceed 2 capsules a day so when is the best time to take it?
best time to use it is on an empty stomach 30 minutes before workout. save some cash next time, nutra has a very potent ycl powder at $2.50 a gram.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
should i take 1 or 2 capsules preworkout?
if it really is 500mg of y then don't take more than 1 to start. never used that brand, but be careful to see how you react. i might suggest you try 1 cap with food first just to try it out. ycl is powerful stuff.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I've had very poor experiences with Yohimbine, it stimulates me for sure, but I feel like being anywhere other than the gym. I have a pumping heart, I sweat like a mother, and I feel anxious and uncomfortable. The one thing that gets me through the workout is that although it makes me feel like not working out, yohimbine does make me stronger so I fight through it for the big numbers.