Best AI to run with a test booster

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
:wtf1:So hyperdrol is very hard to find now, looking to include an AI with the swole stack...any recommendations for an 8 week run

I have heard many mixed reviews about Novedex XT

Who has had success with what?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So formestane os good to run with other test boosters, I have noticed lots of people use this on a cut, I'm trying to put on se lbs, any link for info?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I want to stay away from any AI that act like anti-androgens, does formestane do this?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How do people feel about 2nd Gear, has 50mg of 6-bromo per serving

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do people feel about 2nd Gear, has 50mg of 6-bromo per serving
here's the low down, i was running hdx2 when i got put on test cyp. i contacted several ax reps if the hdx2 were a good enough ai to control estrogen sides, both said no. go with the damned formestane like a couple of guys have told you already. thats what i am using and it works great. stop being hardheaded and take the good advice that's already been given. geez. formestane is far superior to 6-bromo as an anti-estrogen.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I am not on cycle or will be doing a cycle, I do not do AAS or Prohormones, just looking for some kick to a more natural stack (testopro and stoked)...and I know nothing about formestane so that is why I ask questions, I would think my quest for knowledge would not be considered as me being hardheaded, thats why I ask questions of the people at AM

I am conservative and I do a lot of research before I try a new product, I have just begun my research on formestane so I'll see what comes up, seems like many people make there own transdermal's, this is way beyond anything I have ever done

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahh I am not on cycle or will be doing a cycle, I do not do AAS or Prohormones, just looking for some kick to a more natural stack (testopro and stoked)...and I know nothing about formestane so that is why I ask questions, I would think my quest for knowledge would not be considered as me being hardheaded, thats why I ask questions of the people at AM

I am conservative and I do a lot of research before I try a new product, I have just begun my research on formestane so I'll see what comes up, seems like many people make there own transdermal's, this is way beyond anything I have ever done
you want to know about formestane? go look at neo's formestane thread in supplement article section, everything you ever wanted to know is right at your fingertips. cel makes an excellent pre-mixed formestane-this is what i am using. or ibe makes formex which is in pill form. i never implied you wanted to use on cycle, merely if it is good enough to use on trt it is surely good enough for your purpose.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use formestane, since it permanently binds to aromatase.

i would use resveratrol and zinc supplementation.

Fat6

Awards
here's the low down, i was running hdx2 when i got put on test cyp. i contacted several ax reps if the hdx2 were a good enough ai to control estrogen sides, both said no. go with the damned formestane like a couple of guys have told you already. thats what i am using and it works great. stop being hardheaded and take the good advice that's already been given. geez. formestane is far superior to 6-bromo as an anti-estrogen.
Courious how you run your Formastane..I like IBE Formex, and Im on TRT 100 mg Cyp......just courious..:)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Permanently binding to aromatase is the whole reason for using an AI...

i would like to think people use AIs to block estrogen....when there might be excess due to running cycles - not for forever. there are other ways to control estrogen without using chemicals that permanently change your body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Courious how you run your Formastane..I like IBE Formex, and Im on TRT 100 mg Cyp......just courious..:)
i use 200- 250mg a week of test cyp, and 2 pumps of cel formestane ed does me good. for you at 100mg i wouldn't think you would even need an ai, but:cheers: a little insurance never hurts-you should be good with the formex.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would like to think people use AIs to block estrogen....when there might be excess due to running cycles - not for forever. there are other ways to control estrogen without using chemicals that permanently change your body.
then don't use them...problem solved.:saroll:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
then don't use them...problem solved.:saroll:

there was never a problem. i don't use them.

just be sure you tell people you recommend formestane to, that its use is irreversible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

just be sure you tell people you recommend formestane to, that its use is irreversible.
you mind explaining to me your meaning of irreversible? i mean it's seldom i get to talk with someone of your obvious knowledge.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ATD, examenstane, etc are irreversible AI's, still it does NOT change the way your body functions for the rest of your life, not sure what your is your exact reasoning for not touching AI's, but as with most chemicals, it has an effect on the brain that lasts till one is off of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ATD, examenstane, etc are irreversible AI's, still it does NOT change the way your body functions for the rest of your life, not sure what your is your exact reasoning for not touching AI's, but as with most chemicals, it has an effect on the brain that lasts till one is off of it.
i know you know-i want to hear his explanation, lol. :cheers:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

suicide inhibitor only means as long as it is active, not actually changing the bio of your body until you die

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so, if formestane binds to aromatase, shouldnt it continuously block estrogen? even after cessation? some companies claim that months after use, E levels are lowered.

yall claim though, that after you stop using form everything is cool so whats the deal? everyone is saying the form attaches to aromatase permanently, but is only active with continued use of form? otherwise after cessation, it[formestane] is just bound, inactive, and just hanging out?

help me understand.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
dude, your body produces aromatase continuously.

The AI binds permanently but because new aromatase is produced the net effect is temporary.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Please explain!

An irreversible steroidal aromatase inactivator prevents conversion of androgens to estrogens by tying up the enzyme aromatase which will lower circulating estrogens.

Suicide inhibition, also known as suicide inactivation, is a form of irreversible enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analogue and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the "normal" catalysis reaction.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An irreversible steroidal aromatase inactivator prevents conversion of androgens to estrogens by tying up the enzyme aromatase which will lower circulating estrogens.

Suicide inhibition, also known as suicide inactivation, is a form of irreversible enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analogue and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the "normal" catalysis reaction.
We all know this. I just questioned the comment that an "AI binds permanently...". Not all aromatase inhibitors exert their action this way.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
We all know this. I just questioned the comment that an "AI binds permanently...". Not all aromatase inhibitors exert their action this way.
I was under the impression that this topic was about the irreversible binding type.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a related note, Aspirin (ASA) irreversibly acetylates COX. The RBC can't resynthesize it during its lifetime, but people still use aspirin. Irreversible inhibition isn't bad per se; the dose makes the poison ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, if formestane binds to aromatase, shouldnt it continuously block estrogen? even after cessation? some companies claim that months after use, E levels are lowered.

yall claim though, that after you stop using form everything is cool so whats the deal? everyone is saying the form attaches to aromatase permanently, but is only active with continued use of form? otherwise after cessation, it[formestane] is just bound, inactive, and just hanging out?

help me understand.
maybe next time you will get your facts straight before you make statements of fact without having a clue. don't come to a gunfight armed with a knife.:cheers:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

help me understand.
Here, you will understand this....

I am going to take an AI, say, suicide inhibitor for the next 4-6 weeks and then run aromatizing cycles for the next 16 years and never have to worry about estrogen because my receptors are bound until i die...

^Sounds good, but awfully incorrect...

^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On a related note, Aspirin (ASA) irreversibly acetylates COX. The RBC can't resynthesize it during its lifetime, but people still use aspirin. Irreversible inhibition isn't bad per se; the dose makes the poison ;)
damn, steveoph. didn't know that!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe next time you will get your facts straight before you make statements of fact without having a clue. don't come to a gunfight armed with a knife.:cheers:

um , weirdo, this isn't a gunfight . it isn't even a fight.

help me understand.

and btw, all of the tools saying '' blah blah get your facts straight still haven't explained the mechanism of formestane, nor the long term effects. do you even know?

blow.

btw, thx yet again steve. you're always teaching me something.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Here, you will understand this....

I am going to take an AI, say, suicide inhibitor for the next 4-6 weeks and then run aromatizing cycles for the next 16 years and never have to worry about estrogen because my receptors are bound until i die...

^Sounds good, but awfully incorrect...

^
lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

and btw, all of the tools saying '' blah blah get your facts straight still haven't explained the mechanism of formestane, nor the long term effects. do you even know?

blow.

wait a minute, we are supposed to explain it to you? i was waiting for you to explain it to me, you are the one who claimed to have all the answers.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

blow.

I am not really sure what you are asking here...

Do you want to the the MOA of formestane and do you wish to know what the long term effects (say, 5 yrs in the future) are?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wait a minute, we are supposed to explain it to you? i was waiting for you to explain it to me, you are the one who claimed to have all the answers.
thats exactly the response i expected.

another obviously angry person doing nothing but spamming threads with zero contribution.

if you would kindly direct me to the post where i claimed to have all of the answers, i would be appreciative.

i admitted i didn't know all of the details of the long term effects of formestane on estrogen.

for reference :

help me understand.
obviously you are unfamiliar with my question, so i will allow others who may know the answers to step up.

hardknock appears to not be a similar type idiot, so i would appreciate his take on formestane.

I am not really sure what you are asking here...

Do you want to the the MOA of formestane and do you wish to know what the long term effects (say, 5 yrs in the future) are?

yes, exactly. thankyou.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
There is no way to give you 100%, perfect, specific, answers on what forme is going to do to your body 5 years from now. That product, specifically, has not been out (not in the otc form) for 5 years. The only thing that one could do is to give you an educated guess after comparing it to other "similar" products which have had the time to be around for that period and have had the people run them.

As far as SPECIFIC MOA on forme, i would suggest to check the home site ... which are you taking? formex or formestane?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I meant to type, check the home thread, it's in there.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It's effect on circulating estrogen levels is temporary, not permanent.

There maybe an unwanted effect after ceasing usage being a rebound of estrogen elevating levels higher then normal. Your body may try to compensate for the increase in T and low E and create more aromatase enzyme. When you stop the AI this may convert more test to estrogen then normal. This is a potentially nasty side effect I would worry about the most.

I posted this before but see the attached chart as an example of estrogen rebound (after letrozole).

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt use formestane, since it permanently binds to aromatase.

i would use resveratrol and zinc supplementation.
you seem pretty sure of your fact's making this statement!!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you seem pretty sure of your fact's making this statement!!!
actually everything i said in that post is 100% true. and knowing what i know now per 1hp's post, i will stick with that statement.

There maybe an unwanted effect after ceasing usage being a rebound of estrogen elevating levels higher then normal. Your body may try to compensate for the increase in T and low E and create more aromatase enzyme. When you stop the AI this may convert more test to estrogen then normal. This is a potentially nasty side effect I would worry about the most.

I posted this before but see the attached chart as an example of estrogen rebound (after letrozole).

given that info, there absolutely isnt a reason to use this unless you have to, especially not stand alone.

you have to look at risk vs reward. thanks for the info 1hp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually everything i said in that post is 100% true. and knowing what i know now per 1hp's post, i will stick with that statement.

given that info, there absolutely isnt a reason to use this unless you have to, especially not stand alone.

you have to look at risk vs reward. thanks for the info 1hp.
1hp's facts were based on letro. formestane is very effective and will temporarily reduce estrogen, most people use a tapering off to offset any possible rebound. if used properly you can cut fat/lean out/gain muscle and strength at a greater rate than you could naturally. just like the temporary reduction in estrogen while using formestane, the slight increase you may experience will be short lived. but the gains you can make on a cycle of formestane are easily maintained. 1hp knows better than to lump all ai's together-there is a tremendous difference in formestane and letro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

it is ridiculous to compare letro to formestane. formestane will lower estrogen, letro completely destroys it. you should know this. since the subject was formestane find a graph based on formestane. geez:saroll:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
it is ridiculous to compare letro to formestane. formestane will lower estrogen, letro completely destroys it. you should know this. since the subject was formestane find a graph based on formestane. geez:saroll:
I just included the letro graph as an example of how possible rebound looks like. I love formestane personally and I do very well on AI's but I have naturally high estrogen. I used to run ATD regularly before which worked even better for me then formestane but formestane is way better on libido and I feel better on it.

The rebound however I do have on formestane as much as on ATD or whatever means I use to lower estrogen in fact, even on topical DHT/proviron etc, you name it, if it lowers estrogen it will rebound on my ass and agitate something I dont want to be agitated ;) If you dont have that certain issue the rebound is probably not big enough to aggrevate things, but if you do it sucks ass, every time again. I actually have to low dose serm for 2 weeks after AI usage, tapering or not.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with 100mg of TC you don`t have any issue with estrogen you can use until 150mg-200mg without issue but i don`t know if use Formastane or maybe androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a great idea with TRT.

:cheers:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

with the androstenetrione (6-OXO) the body response is the same?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
with the androstenetrione (6-OXO) the body response is the same?
6-OXO specifically doesnt really lower estrogen, it just increases the T:E ration imho ;)

Anyway no personal experience with running 6-oxo past 3 days, it made me sick to my stomach somehow..

YajV24

Banned
Awards
Using an AI with a Test booster = Being a small f*ggot with no muscle mass.