Best AI to run with a test booster

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by YajV24 View Post
    Using an AI with a Test booster = Being a small f*ggot with no muscle mass.
    What else would you suggest? Steriods?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    What else would you suggest? Steriods?
    Testosterone Cypionate 100mg weekly
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Well even worse, estro increased in this study:

For estrone, 300 mg produced an overall increase of 22%, whereas 600 mg caused a 52% increase (p < 0.05).
    bad no?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    bad no?
    I dont like it. Not what you're aiming for with an AI imho.

5. Well for you experience formestane users I could use your feedback, I am running 8 weeks testopro and stoked starting next week, I have not had any luck ordering hyperdrol so maybe add some form, I have read that is best to taper so how would this look weeks 1 through 8 as far as sprays go, 2, 3, 4, 6, 6, 4, 3, 2...is this too long or ok, i was just going to go the easy route and pick up controlled labs formestane, 2 bottles should get me through the 8 weeks like this, too much, too little...thoughts???

Edit: I meant competitive labs formestane, already comes in a transdermal solution
    •   

6. controlled labs formestane?

I dont know the best dose for you, its different for everybody, especially when stacked with other hormone boosting/altering substances. I would go by feel and keep the dose on the low side. Too low estrogen levels are bad for your health.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    with 100mg of TC you don`t have any issue with estrogen you can use until 150mg-200mg without issue but i don`t know if use Formastane or maybe androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a great idea with TRT.

wow-what an uninformed comment. the old timers used to use as much as a gram a day of test with formestane as ai. google formestane and find an article by arthur l rea on formestane. better yet go to article section and get some info from neo's formestane thread. formestane on trt-yes. 6oxo or trione on trt-no.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Anyone on my formestane sprays...?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Anyone on my formestane sprays...?
    2x2 to start.edit-i apologize, i didn't see where you are running testopro/stoked. i would run the testopro/stoked and save the formestane for after.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2x2 to start.edit-i apologize, i didn't see where you are running testopro/stoked. i would run the testopro/stoked and save the formestane for after.
    Ok, you don't see any benefit for adding it? I was planning on running ghenerate after testopro and stocked...

You think the form is too much, I am just looking to put together the most potent stack I can without do a strong PH

11. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Ok, you don't see any benefit for adding it? I was planning on running ghenerate after testopro and stocked...

You think the form is too much, I am just looking to put together the most potent stack I can without do a strong PH
    i would run the form with the ghenerate, if it were me. if you are running stoked with testopro, i don't see a need for form. look at andrew's log on ghenerate, the formestane would be of benefit stacked with ghenerate, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would run the form with the ghenerate, if it were me. if you are running stoked with testopro, i don't see a need for form. look at andrew's log on ghenerate, the formestane would be of benefit stacked with ghenerate, imo.
    In your opinion is there anything I can add to the testopro/stoked to make any more potent, besides the glycobol...I have been on the anabolic diet which is a CKD so an insulin supp will not benefit me...

13. any thoughts on running a cycle of AI testpro with Ibe's form?

14. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    any thoughts on running a cycle of AI testpro with Ibe's form?
    I was thinking about that but I haven't gotten any positive reponses...I would think formestane would be a great addition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 11:54 PM
  2. which ai to run with testopro/daa/bridge?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:09 AM
  3. Best PH to run with Dbol....
    By hpfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 04:22 PM
  4. Best AI to run on cycle?
    By utvol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 12:03 PM
  5. Best compund to use with 1-test trans?
    By builtolast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 12:54 PM