6-Bromo products

embrance

Awards
As it seems its kinda anabolic and proven to work.On the other hand,stuff like HD X2 cost a hell alot of money to run for 8-12 weeks as I plan to do.
I saw 2nd Gera have it it,and was halkf the price but as it seems its discontinued?

Any other (cheaper)alternatives?:(

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
any products that have 6bromo would be awesome to know about can't seem to find any....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i found a source for bulk 6bromodione powder and was thinking of buying it in a very large amount and selling it in bulk but idk if there would be enough demand

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
i have been searching high and low for Hyperdrol, everywhere I order it they email me saying it is not in stock...if anyone gets an order through PM me!!!!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have been able to find anabolic extremes Advanced PCT, has 25 mg 6-bromo per serving, does anyone know if I dose higher with this, like take 8 a day which is equivialnt to 200mg 6 bromo, equifivilant to the 4 hyperdrol you would normally take in a day, will this be ok along with the PCT formula's other ingredients???

FYI looking to run a 6-bromo product with my testopro and stoked, don't want to interefere with any of their benefits!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have been able to find anabolic extremes Advanced PCT, has 25 mg 6-bromo per serving, does anyone know if I dose higher with this, like take 8 a day which is equivialnt to 200mg 6 bromo, equifivilant to the 4 hyperdrol you would normally take in a day, will this be ok along with the PCT formula's other ingredients???

FYI looking to run a 6-bromo product with my testopro and stoked, don't want to interefere with any of their benefits!

you should send a pm to the guy two above your post.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
just go to cc.com and make a product containing 6bromo

embrance

Awards
What else to throw is along with 6-Bromo to make it even more awesome and keep the price down as well?Since 50mg of Bromo is ok per day,what else to put in ,to make it one-cap-a-day supplement?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Didn't PA say ALRI Restore tested for no 6-bromo in it...even though of course they attest to adding it

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any input on 2nd Gear? I found some for sale, has 6-bromo

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 a day for AX Apct is plenty. The 6-bromo alpha/beta ratio is different than HDX2 and it is stronger. I have used it before and will be starting it up again in a stack. The price is a good as well.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ive only taken 2nd gear as PCT for the one.I have a buddy right now who is on it with Mass FX though and he is loving it.He takes 2nd gear 1 in the am 1 before bed.2 bottles runs you like $45