sdrol/hdrol/pheraplex stacked w/ epistane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdelquie

Awards
I am considering running a cycle of decapro (a mix of superdrol/halodrol/pheraplex) and was wondering if it would be of any benefit to stack with epistane? Looking for dry gains...

vdelquie

Awards
as helpful as that was, maybe a more educated response from anyone else out there?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as helpful as that was, maybe a more educated response from anyone else out there?
You are right about the need for education but it is you who needs said education my friend. First of all you want to take a mix of 3 methylated compounds? and then add an additional methylated compound? in that case i'll echo UGH's sentiment wtf? 4 methyls simultaneously is very bad news for your general health and safety you may want to rethink that plan, your liver will thank you.

vdelquie

Awards
Well when you're right you're right. Didn't realize that the epi was methylated. As a standalone, which do you think would yield better results, the epi or the decapro?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well when you're right you're right. Didn't realize that the epi was methylated. As a standalone, which do you think would yield better results, the epi or the decapro?
decapro without a doubt, but at what price? that's heavy duty stuff man. I would stay far away from that product personally.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Not only will your liver suffer, but so will your lipids and blood pressure wich will leads to cardiac problems, and also your kidneys will take a beating. People allways mostly focus on the liver because of the methylation, but forget about the heart and kidneys! Now, will you drop dead from one bottle of this....stupid concoction, probably not. But the problem is uneducated people taking these kitchen sink methyl concoctions, and think since these are "supplements" that they can take them for months on end AND at high dosages. Then people get seriously hurt and wonder why? Also people usually dont take into account the long term effects of such behavior (including myself when I was young and uneducated about this stuff).

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not only will your liver suffer, but so will your lipids and blood pressure wich will leads to cardiac problems, and also your kidneys will take a beating. People allways mostly focus on the liver because of the methylation, but forget about the heart and kidneys! Now, will you drop dead from one bottle of this....stupid concoction, probably not. But the problem is uneducated people taking these kitchen sink methyl concoctions, and think since these are "supplements" that they can take them for months on end AND at high dosages. Then people get seriously hurt and wonder why? Also people usually dont take into account the long term effects of such behavior (including myself when I was young and uneducated about this stuff).
Very true swole there are many other considerations besides liver issues, Man I just looked up this Decapro and here is the label.

Sports One is a leader in prohormones and they have created ultimate formulas that have been producing results over a decade.

DecaPro Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

2-ene (17a,-Methyl-Ettioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 15 MG
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25 MG
2a,17a,-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 15MG

Other Ingredients: Proprietary half life enxymatic conversion excelerator, Gelatin, Dicalcium phosphate and magnesium stearate.

Suggested Use:
Take 1 capsule , two times daily . Do not use for more than 8 weeks. And then take 2 weeks off cycle and you can return for another 8 week cycle.

2 servings a day would = 30mg of Superdrol, 30mg of Phera and 50mg of Halodrol per day, and per the instructions on the bottle it can be cycled 8 weeks on 2 weeks off 8 weeks on?! Wow and people wonder why there is another ban forth coming? This is beyond irresponsible, this is dangerous.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Very true swole there are many other considerations besides liver issues, Man I just looked up this Decapro and here is the label.

Sports One is a leader in prohormones and they have created ultimate formulas that have been producing results over a decade.

Amount Per Serving

Other Ingredients: Proprietary half life enxymatic conversion excelerator, Gelatin, Dicalcium phosphate and magnesium stearate.

Suggested Use:
Take 1 capsule , two times daily . Do not use for more than 8 weeks. And then take 2 weeks off cycle and you can return for another 8 week cycle.

2 servings a day would = 30mg of Superdrol, 30mg of Phera and 50mg of Halodrol per day, and per the instructions on the bottle it can be cycled 8 weeks on 2 weeks off 8 weeks on?! Wow and people wonder why there is another ban forth coming? This is beyond irresponsible, this is dangerous.[/QUOT

WTF?!?! I hope thats a mistake or something!! WOW,im speechless! r they TRYING to f@#$ people up?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can take it and stack it with Epi .... Just make sure you've got someone on your side ready to Donate you a brand new liver. Cuz you'll be needing it. Its good that you've come onto this forum for advice, but mate...you've got alot of reading and learning to do.

Some bright minds gather here, take their advice :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good that you've come onto this forum for advice, but mate...you've got alot of reading and learning to do.

Some bright minds gather here, take their advice :)
Step 1: Go to the Anabolics section

Step 2: search and research for a L O N G time, you do not rush into the steroid route.

Step 3: if you think you've got down now, read some more.

Step 4: plan your cycle including support supps, PCT, diet, training routine.

If it is not planned out properly then you are wasting your $$$, time, and health

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I searched and found a forum and this guy tried it. Here are some comments:

Yea I started on the 11th of January so I will be posting updates here on the thread!.... hopefully I can clean up my bulk a little bit with this product, cuz right now im about 210lbs with guessing 12percen-14percent body fat.... Superdrol, Halodrol, ??? hopefully its the same as the original superdrol that **** was off the hook!!!

This **** here that I stared is more potent than Epistane right?...

Said he was gonna log it in the thread but never posted again after Jan 2009. . . . I think he died. :dead:

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I searched and found a forum and this guy tried it. Here are some comments:

Yea I started on the 11th of January so I will be posting updates here on the thread!.... hopefully I can clean up my bulk a little bit with this product, cuz right now im about 210lbs with guessing 12percen-14percent body fat.... Superdrol, Halodrol, ??? hopefully its the same as the original superdrol that **** was off the hook!!!

Said he was gonna log it in the thread but never posted again after Jan 2009. . . . I think he died. :dead:
I found that thread too.

He also said this:

I only do bloods when I do gear.. not this over the counter garbage lol...

Made me chuckle a bit.

ahsswimmaster

Awards
i did something similar and after 2 weeks i have horrible and painfull acne/skin infection on my back, chest and face. still here somewhat after almost 2 months. biggest mistake of my life!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This made me laugh. Really? Superdrol is stronger than epi, phera is stronger than epi; stacked I think they are still stronger.

Not so smart for someone who claims to have tons of experience.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards

Amount Per Serving

Suggested Use:

2 servings a day would = 30mg of Superdrol, 30mg of Phera and 50mg of Halodrol per day, and per the instructions on the bottle it can be cycled 8 weeks on 2 weeks off 8 weeks on?! Wow and people wonder why there is another ban forth coming? This is beyond irresponsible, this is dangerous.
WTF?!?! I hope thats a mistake or something!! WOW,im speechless! r they TRYING to f@#$ people up?
HOT DAMN!! 30mg of SD ALONE for 8 weeks on - 2 off - and another 8 on makes my body hurt just thinking about it.

This is the kind of stuff that makes the industry look bad.

MOD EDIT: Thread closed. Does not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.