Best Supplement for Bulk but No Bloat

surf43

Awards
Ive been lifting for a while and am not new to supplements, but it seems everytime I use creatine mono I develop more body fat than I have when I off it. Ive use Kre-Alkalyn and liked the strength it gave me, but didn't help too much with size. Ive been off creatine for a couple of months and have become pretty ripped, esp. around my abs. Im basically looking for a supplement that will give the keep me ripped while adding good lean mass to my upper chest. Any help would be awesome.
Cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been lifting for a while and am not new to supplements, but it seems everytime I use creatine mono I develop more body fat than I have when I off it. Ive use Kre-Alkalyn and liked the strength it gave me, but didn't help too much with size. Ive been off creatine for a couple of months and have become pretty ripped, esp. around my abs. Im basically looking for a supplement that will give the keep me ripped while adding good lean mass to my upper chest. Any help would be awesome.
Cheers
Interesting, as creatine does not make you gain fat; THAT would be determined by your caloric intake vs. energy expenditure!

Such a supplement is not a supplement at all, but how you factor in your diet and training. However, products like natural testosterone boosters, etc. can help re recomping. For me the best product for this is IGF-2.

And if you want to add muscle to your chest, make sure that you are training appropriately for it, without neglecting other body-parts.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
there is not magic supplement that would do that. the only legal thing that would make you gain a lot of lean muscle and get ripped is a designer steroid but thats for another forum but creatine should not make you gain fat .

surf43

Awards
well, im not so sure its fat, it just seems like im not as ripped while on creatine; and i am extremely particular about my diet/caloric intake; my bf % stays around 10% w/little exercise, but has dropped since ive been off creatine; when on creatine I usually have the same diet but am definately less ripped

surf43

Awards
also, i have developed my whole body properly through weight training, but i have not worked my upper chest as much as my lower and outer chest; my goal is to flatten my chest out a little bit, and am just looking for the best supp to add to my training regimen

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
if you just want to stick with supplements have you tried
aakg and beta alanine

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
they are both amino acids
aakg opens up your veins and increases blood flow. very useful for your muscles and your girlfriend,it also increases nitric oxide and polyamines, respectively -metabolites which participate in a number of metabolic functions. AKG supplements have been shown to promote growth hormone and insulin secretion with anabolic effects in postoperative patientsels.
beta alanine lets your muscles work harder because it prevents muscle fatigue. you wont feel sore in the morning either.

you can buy the stuff in bulk at nutraplanet.com