Formestane and 70/30 DMSO Gel

User12321

Awards
I'm thinking about getting 70/30 DMSO Gel to mix with Formestane because it's about half the price of Penetrate. Will this be just as effective, if not more, than Penetrate?

User12321

Awards
Found 91% DMSO gel for 1/4 the price of Penetrate.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i literally asked this same exact question last night in the transdermals section. no replies. but id like to know this as well. the problem with DMSO is that for some (myself) it gets really itchy... like unbearably itchy after 30 seconds or so, but it is pretty strong

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, i don't think you should use straight dmso, what you should do is mix a little dmso in your penetrate/formestane. or even rub a little dmso on spot you are applying the form too, before applying the form. you gotta trust me on this one bro's.:cheers:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, i don't think you should use straight dmso, what you should do is mix a little dmso in your penetrate/formestane. or even rub a little dmso on spot you are applying the form too, before applying the form. you gotta trust me on this one bro's.:cheers:
lol personal experience? what happened

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol personal experience? what happened
#1.bad smell. #2.bad, bad breath. lol. better off doing it the way i recommended, you have to take my word on it-it is best that way.:cheers: at any rate if you go with the straight dmso, don't plan on getting lucky, lol.:eek:uttahere:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15