PreWO or creatine w/BCAAs?

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Whats up, I'm trying to save some $ and if i could get both i would, but one or the other. Im Looking at NOShotgun, Anadraulic State, or Just getting a basic Creatine Mono for preworkout and Xtend for Intra and Post with some protein. Just wondering which would be more efficient for gaining muscle mass.

PS- I've tried Hemo Rage, NOXplode and Vasocharge, have done cycles of Animal Stak, M-Stak and now taking Sterol Complex with Hemo. Hemo is finishing and wonding what would be better.

:33:

Help Me out fellas!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just get some Xtend good value for the servings, throw in some creatine mono and sip it during your workout. Then just take some protein after work out. I mean i really like AS but if your looking to save some money just keep it cheap.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Cool Thanks! yeah, I'm trying to get off of PreWO drinks, but they are great for after-work gym raids lol. But yeah hopefully i can go without the extra boost. If not....AS it is!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Whats up, I'm trying to save some $ and if i could get both i would, but one or the other. Im Looking at NOShotgun, Anadraulic State, or Just getting a basic Creatine Mono for preworkout and Xtend for Intra and Post with some protein. Just wondering which would be more efficient for gaining muscle mass.

PS- I've tried Hemo Rage, NOXplode and Vasocharge, have done cycles of Animal Stak, M-Stak and now taking Sterol Complex with Hemo. Hemo is finishing and wonding what would be better.

Help Me out fellas!
In you case, which would be more efficient, is a simply creatine and xtend opposed to a PREworkout supplement.

Though why not get a supplement that can/will give you an "extra kick" (stim) that you may want w/ your daily dose of creatine?

Such as PreSurge or Ragnarok?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
If you have been on a pre-workout for a while, definitely cycle off. You can use a product like Purple Wraath (even more cost-effective than most other intra's IMO) pre-workout (some pre-workout, rest intra) and that will give you a good enough boost with the EAA's and BCAA's. Then you can use any creatine pre/post-workout, but Green Bulge (new formula) has Vitamins B6 & B12 and woud be great for an even greater non-stim boost.

I've had great success with this combo when cycling off a stim prodoct.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green bulge is great for strength. Or try cre02. Or the new RagNOrok, which is up on millennium's site right now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Help Me out fellas!
If you're looking to get only ONE product and save a bit of money then try Anadraulic State; it covers all of your bases. Otherwise I would recommend getting a creatine product and a preworkout product to use.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
bulk creatine, BCAA's and protein. just take whatever you would usually take and split half of it pre workout and half post workout. everyone has their own opinions on the subject, tho. creatine works well pre and post w/o. bcaa are fast so after your workout they help recover faster and before workout they help with energy. protein completes the circle. so something like 2.5g creatine/10g BCAA/ 20g protein pre workout and do the same post

The Dooeug

The Dooeug

Banned
Awards
screw the pres just get some good protein and creatine

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
no need to buy flavored supplements
buy the stuff in bulk
creatine, aakg , beta alanine, protein
those are the basic ingredients to every No supplement pre workout drink.
mix it in kool aid and its the same thing

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with NO SHOTGUN, its got your protein, creatine, BA, stimulants, etc... etc All your bases are covered with it.