PreWO or creatine w/BCAAs?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Question PreWO or creatine w/BCAAs?

Whats up, I'm trying to save some $ and if i could get both i would, but one or the other. Im Looking at NOShotgun, Anadraulic State, or Just getting a basic Creatine Mono for preworkout and Xtend for Intra and Post with some protein. Just wondering which would be more efficient for gaining muscle mass.

PS- I've tried Hemo Rage, NOXplode and Vasocharge, have done cycles of Animal Stak, M-Stak and now taking Sterol Complex with Hemo. Hemo is finishing and wonding what would be better.

Help Me out fellas!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I'd just get some Xtend good value for the servings, throw in some creatine mono and sip it during your workout. Then just take some protein after work out. I mean i really like AS but if your looking to save some money just keep it cheap.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Cool Thanks! yeah, I'm trying to get off of PreWO drinks, but they are great for after-work gym raids lol. But yeah hopefully i can go without the extra boost. If not....AS it is!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BxGymRat View Post
    Whats up, I'm trying to save some $ and if i could get both i would, but one or the other. Im Looking at NOShotgun, Anadraulic State, or Just getting a basic Creatine Mono for preworkout and Xtend for Intra and Post with some protein. Just wondering which would be more efficient for gaining muscle mass.

PS- I've tried Hemo Rage, NOXplode and Vasocharge, have done cycles of Animal Stak, M-Stak and now taking Sterol Complex with Hemo. Hemo is finishing and wonding what would be better.

Help Me out fellas!
    In you case, which would be more efficient, is a simply creatine and xtend opposed to a PREworkout supplement.

Though why not get a supplement that can/will give you an "extra kick" (stim) that you may want w/ your daily dose of creatine?

Such as PreSurge or Ragnarok?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you have been on a pre-workout for a while, definitely cycle off. You can use a product like Purple Wraath (even more cost-effective than most other intra's IMO) pre-workout (some pre-workout, rest intra) and that will give you a good enough boost with the EAA's and BCAA's. Then you can use any creatine pre/post-workout, but Green Bulge (new formula) has Vitamins B6 & B12 and woud be great for an even greater non-stim boost.

I've had great success with this combo when cycling off a stim prodoct.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Green bulge is great for strength. Or try cre02. Or the new RagNOrok, which is up on millennium's site right now.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BxGymRat View Post

Help Me out fellas!
    If you're looking to get only ONE product and save a bit of money then try Anadraulic State; it covers all of your bases. Otherwise I would recommend getting a creatine product and a preworkout product to use.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

bulk creatine, BCAA's and protein. just take whatever you would usually take and split half of it pre workout and half post workout. everyone has their own opinions on the subject, tho. creatine works well pre and post w/o. bcaa are fast so after your workout they help recover faster and before workout they help with energy. protein completes the circle. so something like 2.5g creatine/10g BCAA/ 20g protein pre workout and do the same post
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

screw the pres just get some good protein and creatine
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Answers

no need to buy flavored supplements
    buy the stuff in bulk
    creatine, aakg , beta alanine, protein
    those are the basic ingredients to every No supplement pre workout drink.
    mix it in kool aid and its the same thing
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'd go with NO SHOTGUN, its got your protein, creatine, BA, stimulants, etc... etc All your bases are covered with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best all in one: BCAAs Alanine & Creatine?
    By zieglmv9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. IGF-2 & prewo meal
    By searcyc2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. Creatine Mono, BCAAS and Kwik Carb from nutraplanet
    By SureShot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:42 PM
  4. Creatine Mono, BCAAS and Kwik Carb from nutraplanet