topical fatloss sounds really sketchy

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I think we all know most supplements are a bunch of hype from people wanting to make money. BUt I am starting to see topical fatloss products out by what I consider to be reputable companies. Dermatherm by PP, suppress c and also think lg has one out. I am just wondering how much this really works. I mean I can ryb cinnamon oil on my skin or maybe even a little pepper spray and feel more than just a little tingle but still have the same amount of fat in those areas. I know models that put prep h on their legs and wrap them in plastic to help pull water out to reduce appearance of cellulite for photo shoots but does nothing permanent. Just wondering how many out there have actually used these products and not felt like someone took your money and punched you in the mouth. I am very skeptical about almost all supplements and would totally write these products off if it wasnt for the fact some of the companies making them have good products I also use

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc21 on this site has used Dermatherm and had good results with it. What is important to remember though is Diet and Training is everything, these fat burners can only do so much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Search the feedback on Lipoderm-Ultra, Napalm, and Eviscerate. You'll find your answer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate and Napalm worked very well for me. When I recommended Eviscerate to a trainee the results were astounding. No doubt in my mind at all that it works, just how well for each individual.

jim623

I'm using eviserate right now and I am very pleased with it. So much so, that I still have about 1/4 of a bottle left and already purchase another. Don't expect it to knock 5lbs. of fat off of your midsection in a months time now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, beef you are old school. i remember years ago telling everyone how good e-form was. everyone was skeptical because it was topical. i highly recommend the combination of suppress-c/topical formestane. not going to guarantee your results will be as good as mine, but i recommend you giving it a shot, just in case, lol.:cheers:

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I remember using one of the beta versions of Lipoderm? Whatever the one made by Avant Labs was. Really liked it. It is important for people to realize that these are great when you have a reasonable amount of body fat to begin with. 20% people are better suited to, well diet and exercise.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
so none of these will take off like 50 lbs? just jokin. I know I am old school, I have been out for too long. I am trying to roll clean from here on out also. Back in the day I would have just hit up some tren, clen, and t3 and been done with it. My diet is good, lost 35 so far and want to drop another 10-15. I realize this stuff isnt going to drop that much weight, just needing to tighten the chest a little and hopefully help on the lower abs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so none of these will take off like 50 lbs? just jokin. I know I am old school, I have been out for too long. I am trying to roll clean from here on out also. Back in the day I would have just hit up some tren, clen, and t3 and been done with it. My diet is good, lost 35 so far and want to drop another 10-15. I realize this stuff isnt going to drop that much weight, just needing to tighten the chest a little and hopefully help on the lower abs
Then this should get the job done, that and time. A good hgh release product may help tighten you up some too. I am keeping my eye on Ghenerate, I currently alternate between Powerfull and PGH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Supplements 50
phatmike0704 Weight Loss 42
Supplements 21
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11