Brawl Nutrtion

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.33%

Brawl Nutrtion

Hello all, thanks in advance for any help you can give.

More or less I am just curious about the products this company offers. Normally I would not ask such a general question but I can find little to no information about the stuff these guys offer on the internet. They seem to be legit though so maybe I thought I was looking in the wrong places?

In particular I was looking at the "Revolt Stack". I would post a link but I am new so I cannot. It can be googled in a few seconds if anyone is interested. Basically it comes with a month supply of the products they offer.

The products are:

Energy / Metabolism Enhancer / Pre-Workout Boos Supplement
    Strength / Power / Endurance Supplement
    Recovery / Post-Workout / Muscle Replenish Supplement

It appealed to me in that everything comes together in a sit and takes a lot of the complication out of buying individual products. I am scheduled to ship to Parris Island in about two and a half months and I am just looking for some stuff to help give me an extra umph during my work out sessions before I leave (still got a lot of work to do). Because I am a complete Supplement newbie the fact it came together in a set appealed to me greatly.

Thanks again everyone.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What u have described does not seem to be anything special but since i have not seen the ingredients i cant be too certain... it seems like u need a preworkout product and something for intra-workout or post workout recovery.... i would recommend jacked or the non-stim option dominatp with the combination of an amino-acid supplement preferably xtend (tastes very good) or just plain old bulk bcaa's...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.33%

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    What u have described does not seem to be anything special but since i have not seen the ingredients i cant be too certain... it seems like u need a preworkout product and something for intra-workout or post workout recovery.... i would recommend jacked or the non-stim option dominatp with the combination of an amino-acid supplement preferably xtend (tastes very good) or just plain old bulk bcaa's...
    I thank you for your response, you do however speak in riddles good sir. =P

Well at least it seems that way to me. I will google up all those fancy words you said and see if I can come up with something. As I said, just looking for a little extra something to help me in the upper body department. Pull ups and Push ups are my two biggest weaknesses that I need to focus on before my ship date.

I would post a link to the stuff but it says I need 20 post.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Optimum Nutrtion buys BSN
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. questions about Macros/ total nutrtion
    By bigzach1234 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 12:58 AM
  3. brawl!
    By spatch in forum Sports Talk